There are 193 users in the forums

*** WEEK 9 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/1 - 11/5 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
lmfao michael robinson having a "haters gonn' hate" game
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Great time for the nut-hugging of Wilson
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Because the Vikes have the tie breaker over us.....I'd rather play at the stick than their pack machine enhanced crowd noise dome.

Division Winners get a home game and the Vikings are not going to beat the Bears out for the NFC North.

That being the case the only way we would play the Vikings in Min would be in NFC championship game. (baring a collapse from the Falcons Giants and the Bears or us)

If we get to play the Viking in the NFC Championship game I don't care where it is.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Great time for the nut-hugging of Wilson

On its way, fo sure.. backyard ball is definitely arrow up these days.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Because the Vikes have the tie breaker over us.....I'd rather play at the stick than their pack machine enhanced crowd noise dome.

They'll lose a couple more gmaes regardless

The Vikings are going to struggle to make playoffs. f**k Seaturds...
u never know, so I'd rather them lose now...and more importantly to some one we already beat.... so for now Go SeaChickins!

and they are winning.

u never know, so I'd rather them lose now...and more importantly to some one we already beat.... so for now Go SeaChickins!

and they are winning.

definitely more important to worry about seeding when we haven't even clinched the division
Originally posted by 49er4life:

Division Winners get a home game and the Vikings are not going to beat the Bears out for the NFC North.

That being the case the only way we would play the Vikings in Min would be in NFC championship game. (baring a collapse from the Falcons Giants and the Bears or us)

If we get to play the Viking in the NFC Championship game I don't care where it is.
they handily beat us...and they will only improve by the end of the season... I don't know why many 9er fans like to underestimate teams..especially ones who beat us.

Don't get me wrong, I think we would be ready for them a second time...but i'm not going to brush it off as if we are locked to beat them at their house.
With the 49ers bye week I'd settle for the Seahawks getting embarrassed at home.

they handily beat us...and they will only improve by the end of the season... I don't know why many 9er fans like to underestimate teams..especially ones who beat us.

Don't get me wrong, I think we would be ready for them a second time...but i'm not going to brush it off as if we are locked to beat them at their house.
they aren't going to get past the Bears for the division lead anyways. Besides we've got to worry about Atlanta losing as well

How did Seattle get the second score? Wilson has 2 TDs but only 51 yards. Was it another turnover by the Vikings?

and they are winning.

definitely more important to worry about seeding when we haven't even clinched the division
the season is already half way through.....the Vikes have a better record than the Seahawks. If for some reason we collapse to not get the division, they would have the tie breaker for the wildcard spot..if it came down to it.

They haven't been improving, in fact we are seeing the opposite happening. Ponder has been regressing so far this season just look at his stats over the last 4 weeks.

We got caught in a trap game and didn't show up prepared but having lost to them in the regular season just means we would't over look them again.

Case in point, last year we beat the Giants int eh regular season...

Also Ponder has his best game as a pro against us and the TE played like a beast, both have been pedestrian since.
eat s**t Trufant
eat s**t Trufant

+1
Share 49ersWebzone