LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by maltz88:
Where did he say this?

Post game after the week 2 matchup. Right after the game. It was disgusting to say the least. For all Seattle's players and their fans talk I expect to see complete domination by the Seahawks in SF too. None of this 42-13 BS at the clink. Dominate a formidable opponent on the road or shut the f up.

I hate sherman too f**king loudmouth motherf**ker!
f**ke seattle!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the rams right now. so fkn pathetic. lol
It's not possible to hate anybody more than the Seahawks.
i hate seattle because of richard sherman and pete carroll exclusively. carroll's lesbian looking ass with his cheerleader s**t and sherman holding, hitting late and talking mad s**t every second of his life. were gonna give them the beating of their lives in SF
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
today its the rams but i have one favorite team in the niners and then i hate everyone else, i am a equal opportunity hater
Cowboys, for me
I never particularly "hated" any team in the NFL until the Seahawks became who they are today. The burning hate I have for that team runs deep!
Seahawks and Packers.
SEA
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The one we play that week. Overall? Dallas. It has to be those f**kers.

It's a tossup between the Rams and the Seacawks this week. Slight edge goes to the Rams for f***ing up so thoroughly on Monday night those stupid f***ing b*****ds. But overall the Seacawks because they are such complete a**holes.
P.S. The Cowpies are easier to hate a little less lately because they so routinely choke away games that it's comical.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Seahawks
Raiders
Patriots
Giants
Cowboys
Ravens
Rams
[ Edited by Mayor on Oct 30, 2013 at 7:11 PM ]
Team Goodell
All of them.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's not possible to hate anybody more than the Seahawks.

Share 49ersWebzone