Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CtNiner:
Cowboys
Packers
Giants
Seahawks
Patriots

I live in Connecticut...so tired of the NY/NE media plus I was in a house full of Giants fans for 2011 NFC championship.

Cowboys and Packers because they came between us and additional rings.

Seahawks due to majority of their fan base , Richard Sherman, and Cheat Carroll.

Hahaha my family is from the Trenton, NJ area and all I ever heard was the ball licking for the New Jersey Giants and Philthadelphia Eagirls. Trust me about 5 years ago I must have been one of the few 49ers that would hit up the shore and no one cared. Now they hate us again. Ah I love it.
http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-new-york-giants-1245071776
http://thedupes.net/nfc-preview-2

LOL jesus christ can everyone stop picking the Seadderall Seacawks
Seahawks
Ravens
Raiders
Cowboys
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i have one favorite team and i basically hate everyone else. that is what i taught my daughters and look how we turned out
Packers. too many let downs in the 90's
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Cowboys
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Seahawks
Ravens
Raiders
Cowboys

Oh I like that selection right there. I live in Ravens Country, and they still think claim it was a conspiracy against them to let them nearly lose against us. I want the 49ers to have another crack at the Ravens soon. Next time around it will be far different, and we will beat their ass.
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Seahawks
Ravens
Raiders
Cowboys

Oh I like that selection right there. I live in Ravens Country, and they still think claim it was a conspiracy against them to let them nearly lose against us. I want the 49ers to have another crack at the Ravens soon. Next time around it will be far different, and we will beat their ass.
ya because all the non calls werent a conspiracy against us. f**k the ravens and ray lewis' murderin, fire and brimstone preachin hypocrite ass
Used to solely be the Packers, but now:

Ravens (I was at the Super Bowl )
Packers
Giants
Seahawks
Steelers

Add the Saints to that list as well. Hate them with a passion.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Packers
Giants
Seahawks
Steelers

I clogged a Ravens/Cowboys fan in the face after the game when he was laughing at me. How the f**k can someone be a Ravens and Cowboys fans? That's just satanic.

Packers
Giants
Seahawks
Steelers

Hahaha were the morons from Baltimore obnoxious the entire time? I wore my Willis jersey with Pride that night and got tons of grief. But I didn't care I know we will be back.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:

Packers
Giants
Seahawks
Steelers

Hahaha were the morons from Baltimore obnoxious the entire time? I wore my Willis jersey with Pride that night and got tons of grief. But I didn't care I know we will be back.

I can't speak for him, but they were all really cool.... Everybody was happy to be there, they were cool after it was over too
[ Edited by mod on Sep 4, 2013 at 3:48 PM ]
I used to hate the Packers during the Favre years but now I would have to say my hate runs strongest for the Giants.
Share 49ersWebzone