There are 154 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
1.) Cowgirls
1a.) Seabuzzards
3.) Pats
4.) Any team playing my beloved 9ers.
Originally posted by DKPthe49erfan:
Dolphins I'm from miami and all they talk about is '72's perfect season.

lol thats b/c that was the last time there were good
It was Dallas for soooo long... then it was the Packers and Favre... now it's Seattle
Originally posted by LVJay:
forty whiners

Go post that you hate the "SeaChickens" at Seahawks.net and see what happens, loser. Those wimps will kick you off the site before you take another breath.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
prolly cuz they owned us for so many seasons.

She's a Rams fan.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
prolly cuz they owned us for so many seasons.

She's a Rams fan.

wtf she doing here?
historically - Cowboys

right now - Seahawks.
  • Jiks
Packers and Cowboys for beating us in the 90's.

SeaDoucheFcuks- cause I know a lot fans
Broncos- stupid b***h ex-friend
Originally posted by allhype:
For the longest time I hated the Packers but this was mostly because I COULD NOT STAND Favre and they kicked our ass most of the time in the post season. Don't really mind them much now cause I like Rodgers.
Grew up hating the Raiders but now I almost feel sorry for them and talking s**t about them to all my Raider friends isn't the same when they agree with you! Hahaha
I Hate the Cowboys! Why are they Americas team!?!?!? Prolly one of the reasons I dislike them the most, but at the same time I feel they are on the decline big time and we won't be hearing to much about them in the future except about how much the Mighty Has Fallen...

This brings me to my #1 most HATED TEAM, yup, the SeaCOCKS! I actually used to like this team (when they were in the AFC) when they had Warner, Largent, the Blade Bros and Cortez Kennedy (RIP) and when they used to beat the Raiders!
Now my two favorite teams are the NINERS and any other team playing the SeaCOCKS!

[ Edited by hawker84 on Jun 17, 2013 at 3:39 PM ]
Originally posted by hawker84:
Cortez Kennedy isn't dead, unless he just died like within the last couple minutes?

f**k, you're still here.

Problem?
Originally posted by hawker84:
Problem?

You spend more time posting here than on your own forum? You couldn't pay me to rack up 900 posts on the shehawk forum. I guess you just have a thing for us.
Originally posted by allhype:
This brings me to my #1 most HATED TEAM, yup, the SeaCOCKS! I actually used to like this team (when they were in the AFC) when they had Warner, Largent, the Blade Bros and Cortez Kennedy (RIP) and when they used to beat the Raiders!
FWIW, Cortez is still with us.
Originally posted by Sfmobsta19:
The Giants

The Cardinals are a close second

Cowboys=Hawks=Giants!!!!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by LVJay:
forty whiners

Go post that you hate the "SeaChickens" at Seahawks.net and see what happens, loser. Those wimps will kick you off the site before you take another breath.

A little too sensitive, are you? I apologize if the sarcasm is a bit too much for you during the off season, but don't be so quick with the name calling, you understand?!
Share 49ersWebzone