LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

AZ's Ryan Williams joins Beanie Wells on IR

Shop 49ers game tickets
So one of the worst running attacks in the league just got somehow even worse.

Darren Urban ‏@Cardschatter RB Ryan Williams needs surgery on his shoulder and is out for the season, Whiz said.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
maybe we can trade them LMJ
Tiki Barber?
watch them drop 5 in a row now
The Cardinals are done winning.
i'd LOL if the bills take 2 games' worth of frustration out on the tards and blow them out
Damn Ryan Williams is digging his grave in the NFL
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM ]
wait so who's their RB now?
At least it's not his knee again. He'll be back.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

LaRod Stephens-Howling but he's hurt and might not play this weekend so it would be Williams Powell at that point.

Originally posted by sfout:

LaRod Stephens-Howling but he's hurt and might not play this weekend so it would be Williams Powell at that point.

wow, they're diggin deep down the roster. I drafted Beanie Wells on my fantasy team and then he went to IR, so I picked up Williams, and now he's on IR...wtf...it's a bad year for me, I need to see if Powell is available then. lol
wow, they're diggin deep down the roster. I drafted Beanie Wells on my fantasy team and then he went to IR, so I picked up Williams, and now he's on IR...wtf...it's a bad year for me, I need to see if Powell is available then. lol

Your own fault for trusting any AZ player but Fitz.
Originally posted by sspiker:

Your own fault for trusting any AZ player but Fitz.

yea seriously, my worst fantasy season ever. I'm going to pick up Kendal Hunter, I bet he scores more points in a back up role than any starting cards RB. lol
  • bors
  • Veteran
when did benie go on ir?
Originally posted by bors:
when did benie go on ir?

like two weeks ago..
Share 49ersWebzone