There are 234 users in the forums

Goodell can overturn a Loss to a Win.....

Shop 49ers game tickets
mobsters Injun and Italian would have his head.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
They say they will release an explanation. They will defend the call even though everyone knows its b******t

Football reasons
Anyone else lose some respect for Eric Davis when he said" IT WAS A SIMULTANEOUS RECEPTION" I know Eric gets paid by the NFL on the NFL NETWORK but COME ON MAN!
[ Edited by 49erswillbeback on Sep 26, 2012 at 12:44 AM ]
Everyone had a view of the Hail Mary Catch in Seattle last night. So many had a view. All day long on T.V I see people being interviewed and asked what they saw (player and bystander). I'm still waiting for someone to come out and say "I seen someone in the grassy knoll and I swear he waved the pass as an interception but I can't be sure"
They would never overturn the call, and they should have just stated that instead of providing other information. Its like they enjoy digging themself a hole.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Anyone else lose some respect for Eric Davis when he said" IT WAS A SIMULTANEOUS RECEPTION" I know Eric gets paid by the NFL on the NFL NETWORK but COME ON MAN!

my reaction was, "are you trying to be the Skip Bayless of NFL Network?"
Just the thought of RG taking the win away from the Seachickens, would be ALMOST as good as this...

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone