There are 185 users in the forums

Cam Newton's leadership questioned in loss

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
This is the beginning of the end for Cam Newton...He'll be benched permanently within the next few weeks.

Cam Newton is the only thing keeping that team competitive most weeks. Think back two years ago before Cam got there, even the great Steve Smith's career looked to be dwindling downward.
sophomore slump
had the offensive linemen not taken out a full ad saying they were going to be superbowl champs

this would be a non-story
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

will not read lol
his lips are shiverring lol

Haha he wants to cry. Way to hold it in big boy
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Steve Smith got on him about this... about not sulking on the sidelines and instead gameplanning. Not a big deal, losing 36-7 is rough considering Newton is such a competitor. It is only his second game into his second season.. the guy proved already that he can play. It's a long year.
It's all a process, young quarterbacks come in the league with outstanding physical qualities. The only problem, there are eleven guys on defense as good as you. Now he has to work at his craft and be a QB. He has all the tools I hope he makes it.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
He played like s**t. I don't care bout the guy one way or another and I don't care if its only his second game second season, find me a #1 draft pic qb who looked like such a punk after getting blown our (no Leaf). If you're getting drafted #1 your team is s**tty and you're gonna get blown out. I cannot recall seeing a player take it like such a biyatch before in my life.

I don't think this means the end of Cam, but he needs to realize he's not good enough yet. Everybody wanted to crown his ass and it got to his head. The NFL is a humbling league.
Originally posted by Antix:
He played like s**t. I don't care bout the guy one way or another and I don't care if its only his second game second season, find me a #1 draft pic qb who looked like such a punk after getting blown our (no Leaf). If you're getting drafted #1 your team is s**tty and you're gonna get blown out. I cannot recall seeing a player take it like such a biyatch before in my life.

I don't think this means the end of Cam, but he needs to realize he's not good enough yet. Everybody wanted to crown his ass and it got to his head. The NFL is a humbling league.

lol
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
aside from calvin johnson cam newton is the most physically gifted athleth in the nfl

he still doesnt know how to play qb position though

he gets easily fooled by good defensive scheming and stares down WRs

i am not saying he cant be a good qb however he needs to realize he has to work on the fundementals which he clearly lacks

Ummm, nope. Aside from Calvin Johnson, Vernon Davis is the most physically gifted athelete in the NFL

4.3 speed for a 260lb human, 42 in vertical and the strength he possesses is inhuman

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/combine/_/id/10310/vernon-davis
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM ]
Originally posted by kronik:
Ummm, nope. Aside from Calvin Johnson, Vernon Davis is the most physically gifted athelete in the NFL

4.3 speed for a 260lb human, 42 in vertical and the strength he possesses is inhuman

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/player/combine/_/id/10310/vernon-davis

... no too easy

Share 49ersWebzone