There are 187 users in the forums

Carroll wishes he'd thought of Schiano's approach to kneeldowns

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by THEB:
Thats funny because when Harbaugh ran the score up on him at Stanford in stead of kneeling down, Carroll b***hed like a little school girl.

Thats what the whole "Whats your deal?" situation was about.

Excellent point.
i call it the sore loser play
and its a reason the offensive play is called "VICTORY"
Originally posted by Slash49:
If we are up big against the Hawks and they try to pull this on us at the end of a game, i would LOVE to see Harbaugh plan for it and hit them with a big play, like a designed swing pass if they all bull rush smith lol would be dope!!!!

too bad you cant do a fake kneel down play.
you can do a fake spike but no fake kneel down
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
If you are down one score might as well try it.

But if down multiple scores, its time to accept defeat.

Its like intentionally fouling in basket ball when you are down 10 with 20 sec left. Its over

Yeah, this seems the most reasonable.
i bet he also thought he thought about Harbaughs approach to coaching
I don't care either way but the dumbest comment about this situation I have heard from multiple talking heads is that it was wrong to make it a surprise and it would be okay if the NYG were expecting it so they can protect themselves.

Really? I mean, really? I'm a gonna try to make you fumble but I want you to be ready first...derp.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i dare carroll to try that when were in our victory formation. harbaugh will bring a garbage can with him and can his ass midfield

Hahahaha omfg this one does it for me, I just s**t all over my f**king balls!!!!

You s**t on your balls?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i dare carroll to try that when were in our victory formation. harbaugh will bring a garbage can with him and can his ass midfield

Hahahaha omfg this one does it for me, I just s**t all over my f**king balls!!!!

Haha whatever Plissk! You pissed on your balls! Hahaha!!!
next time someone kneels down against the buccs their o-line should fuk up the d-line off the snap, even with a 14+ point lead and 0:03

that would just be hilarious.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
next time someone kneels down against the buccs their o-line should fuk up the d-line off the snap, even with a 14+ point lead and 0:03

that would just be hilarious.

This X100000..lol

• mod
  • Veteran
Why cant you fake a kneel down?

get in formation, snap the ball, drop back throw to VD or Walker streaking down the field
I understand playing to the last whistle but the main thing about it is players can get hurt on a seemingly end game play. Honestly are we really surprised he endorses this there team cheap shots so much its not even funny. Oh but run the score up on his ass and his p***y starts burnin what a hypocryte.
First, there shouldn't be any unwritten rules. Either it is a rule or it isn't.

Next, if they take a cheap shot at any of our guys we should have a "Payback" in place to seriously damage one of their players.

That's ow I grew up - Treat me good and I'll treat you better - Treat me bad and I'll treat you worse!
I didn't see this play, but why is it considered a cheap shot?

I'm imagining a typical kneel down, but where the defense actually comes through and strips the ball, intead of standing there accepting defeat. Why is that wrong?
In my head, that is a great play.

Now, if the game is out of reach, yeah, I could see how that could be considered cheap.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
I didn't see this play, but why is it considered a cheap shot?

I'm imagining a typical kneel down, but where the defense actually comes through and strips the ball, intead of standing there accepting defeat. Why is that wrong?
In my head, that is a great play.

Now, if the game is out of reach, yeah, I could see how that could be considered cheap.

5 seconds on the clock, pretty much out of reach.
Share 49ersWebzone