There are 129 users in the forums

RG III Accuses Butt Rams of being dirty

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Not that RG3 isn't being a b***h (he is, I watched parts of the game), but I do think the Rams are indeed trying to instill that type of philosophy in the team. It shouldn't shock anyone... Jeff Fisher, Jim Schwartz, Greg Williams.... Dots. Connect them.

this, f**k the Rams.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
this, f**k the Rams.

And specifically, f**k Jeff Fisher.

He's undoubtedly the one that started this dirty play mentality and he obviously encourages it. Both Jim Schwartz and Greg Williams were his DCs before they left for head coaching jobs. Two of the biggest asshats in football learned everything they know about playing dirty from Jeff Fisher.

Motherf**ker signed Courtland Finnegan who he coached with the Titans and who has earned the rep as the dirtiest cornerback in the NFL.

It's actually kind of awesome. I feel a big rivalry brewing between the Rams and 49ers in the future. Just look at how the team feels about the Lions.

49ers are going to put the beatdown on the Rams.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
He's just going to have to suck it up until the real refs get back, or fight dirty back, like alex did when he kicked charles woodson, clearly went low and alex didn't like it, should have been a flag on woodson.

I think your memory might be a little fuzzy, Bro. Unless mine is even fuzzier.

Is this the kick you were looking for?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k rg3

why?

this is a jeff fisher coached team

i believe his teams have that kind of reputation

Don't like that dude he just an arrogant prick. I wish we played him so our defense could smash him.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Not that RG3 isn't being a b***h (he is, I watched parts of the game), but I do think the Rams are indeed trying to instill that type of philosophy in the team. It shouldn't shock anyone... Jeff Fisher, Jim Schwartz, Greg Williams.... Dots. Connect them.
It is pretty obvious the replacement refs are missing a lot of calls that should cost guys 15 yards. The players are adapting to how the games are called.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Butt rams?
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol butt rams

It's the best game to play with your friends: put the word "butt" in front of any sports team. The fun never ends. Well, it does, but its still fun:

Butt Rams
Butt Pirates
Butt Raiders
Butt Thunder
Butt Magic
Butt Nuggets
Butt Packers
I don't know if yall watched the game...but the Rams defenders were trying to do *extra* stuff after he threw the ball.or after plays.... mostly when they were on top him.

it was just stuff regular refs wouldn't allow.
Originally posted by sspiker:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lol butt rams

It's the best game to play with your friends: put the word "butt" in front of any sports team. The fun never ends. Well, it does, but its still fun:

Butt Rams
Butt Pirates
Butt Raiders
Butt Thunder
Butt Magic
Butt Nuggets
Butt Packers

ok ok, finish your milk..it's nap time
And the beat goes on.

Share 49ersWebzone