LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
thanks guys for posting stuff that we are already watching... lol

I'm not watching, so yes, thanks for posting.
Brett ‏@thecajunboy This is obviously another blatant attempt by Roger Goodell to screw the Saints, who now have to play the pissed off Packers next week.
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
thanks guys for posting stuff that we are already watching... lol

I'm not watching, so yes, thanks for posting.

Donnie is so self centered lol
I still can't believe what I witnessed...
Wow...

http://deadspin.com/5946112/the-lingerie-football-league-announces-that-it-fired-a-couple-crews-which-apparently-are-now-officiating-in-the-nfl-because-of-incompetence
Originally posted by jreff22:
Brett ‏@thecajunboy This is obviously another blatant attempt by Roger Goodell to screw the Saints, who now have to play the pissed off Packers next week.

Can any one posts some Packers tweets??
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow...

http://deadspin.com/5946112/the-lingerie-football-league-announces-that-it-fired-a-couple-crews-which-apparently-are-now-officiating-in-the-nfl-because-of-incompetence

Coaches & Players strike, yo
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
To my fellow Zoners, this is a rant alert!! So please forgive me:

From a purely football standpoint this was a horribly officiated game, worst thus far perhaps. I hope this is it for the replacement refs. This was bad, really bad. I respect the game 1st, and a fan 2nd. As a student of the game I have to say that the wrong team won tonight and it was ushered in by the refs. This is on the NFL owners (let us not forget the refs were locked out). They bullied the players and now they'er trying to bully the refs. The owners need to be protested, burned in effigy, bashed - publicly - and shown no mercy by "We the people". This is an example of why greedy blue-blooded Robber Baron plutocrats (who, BTW, have no real connection to the game itself) should never EVER have total control of anything!!!!, least of all nothing as big as the NFL. Sooner or later they'll run it into the ground for the sake of money. Here we stand with the greatest product known to man - the NFL - and the owners themselves are hurting "the shield" most, so they can keep an extra buck. This should be a lesson to all Americans of what will happen if autocrats like the NFL owners are given total control. What happened tonight is but a microcosm of whats going on in this nation as a whole.

Real Refs should be back in two weeks after this debacle.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Wow...

Coaches & Players strike, yo

For the first time ever I think that would be a good idea.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter

people, please stop asking why the players won't go on strike. they can't. there's a no-strike, no-lockout provision in the new cba.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Wow...

no way.. im caling b******t thats just too ridiculous man lol
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter

people, please stop asking why the players won't go on strike. they can't. there's a no-strike, no-lockout provision in the new cba.

how do the team owners not do anything about this?

Id vote to fire Goodell, every year he comes closer to ruining the game
Share 49ersWebzone