LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Which coach gets fired this year?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jim Schwartz. Now or never.
Originally posted by communist:

holy s**t i dont know how you can have 2 starting qbs in your division go down and you still cant win the damn thing lol
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by communist:

holy s**t i dont know how you can have 2 starting qbs in your division go down and you still cant win the damn thing lol

Never would be my hope!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Marc Sessler ‏@MarcSesslerNFL

Could get a DC job in 3.2 seconds. RT @NFL_ATL: Rex reportedly tells team "word on the street" is he's getting fired http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000301632/article/report-rex-ryan-tells-team-he-believes-hes-getting-fired?campaign=Twitter_atl

I think the jets would be making a huge mistake. The expectations were very low for the Jets this year. They traded their best player on defense. They had a rookie quarterback with all kinds of controversy surrounding his ability. A bunch of underperformers as a whole at receiver and the fourth string running back from the Saints last year as their starting tailback this season and yet at this point, Ryan has squeezed 7 wins out of that nightmare. Too me, like him or hate him, nobody has performed a better coaching job this year than Rex. He deserves another year.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Dec 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM ]
Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn

Source says current expectation is Jerry Jones will fire HC Jason Garrett and coaching staff unless the Cowboys win NFC East, make playoffs.

I've been told that Jerry Jones doesn't want to fire Jason Garrett, prefers to be right about him as HC but needs to make playoffs

Then his son pulled him to the side and told him he was full of shhhh.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Don't mean to be Captain Obvious but I'd think Leslie Frazier sealed his fate today. Door was open a crack b4 today despite woes
Schwartz is dunzo...
Gym Shorts. I'll be sad to see the douche go.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Rex Ryan in Dallas would be fun to watch.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Gone
Kubiack Texans

Going
Schwartz Lions
Frazier Vikings

Teetering

Philbin Dolphins
Ryan Jets
Allen Raiders

How did I forget.

Shanahan Washington going
[ Edited by buck on Dec 23, 2013 at 8:15 AM ]

Jim Shorts for sure. That conservative playcalling at the end of the Giants game cost them big time.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Rex Ryan in Dallas would be fun to watch.
Fired the wrong one, hired the wrong one

I would be very surprised if the Phins fired Philbin. He is in his 2nd year and the team played solid ball so far. I think that he will stay regardless whether they make the playoffs or not.
[ Edited by communist on Dec 23, 2013 at 9:11 PM ]
I want Detroit to continue enjoying the coaching they have appreciated so much, just as I want Dallas to continue enjoying the fine ownership they have had. As for the Raiders...yes...keep Allen for another couple of years. If Ryan leaves the Jets I want him to join Jerry in Dallas. LOL!
harbaugh was very close to being fired but Bowman saved his ass.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Marc Sessler ‏@MarcSesslerNFL

Could get a DC job in 3.2 seconds. RT @NFL_ATL: Rex reportedly tells team "word on the street" is he's getting fired http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000301632/article/report-rex-ryan-tells-team-he-believes-hes-getting-fired?campaign=Twitter_atl

I think the jets would be making a huge mistake. The expectations were very low for the Jets this year. They traded their best player on defense. They had a rookie quarterback with all kinds of controversy surrounding his ability. A bunch of underperformers as a whole at receiver and the fourth string running back from the Saints last year as their starting tailback this season and yet at this point, Ryan has squeezed 7 wins out of that nightmare. Too me, like him or hate him, nobody has performed a better coaching job this year than Rex. He deserves another year.

Maybe we can sign as the defense consultant.
Share 49ersWebzone