There are 213 users in the forums

Robert Kraft says Tom Brady better than Joe Montana.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kingairta:
For the Rice argument. Montana was winning long before Rice hit the scene and he also took the Chiefs to the playoffs.

THANK YOU!!!

every time someone tells me Montana was only good because of Jerry Rice i have to remind/educate that Montana won the SB in '81 and '84.... Rice was drafted in '85.
The Vinatieri argument is the dumbest argument ever. Its not like he kicked 99 yard FGs, Brady had to drive him into FG range
No f'n way. For me it's the fact that Joe won his SBs' in a 10yr span. IF Brady had done that too then I would entertain the question but he didn't. Then I add the two fact that Joe didn't play in a offensive happy league that they make rules to specifically protect qbs' & the fact that Joe never lost a SB & Brady has, GTFOH wit dat B-S. Joe is the G.O.A.T.. Go niners! winning the SB, getting our 6th ring matching the Steelers & the start of a dynasty.
What else would you expect him to say. Non story.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
When was the last time Brady won a Super Bowl without his kicker???

Montana blew teams out that had QB's like Marino and Elway, not depend on a kicker to win it for him.

Who's the owner of the Patriots again??
Originally posted by calinig4life:
No f'n way. For me it's the fact that Joe won his SBs' in a 10yr span. IF Brady had done that too then I would entertain the question but he didn't. Then I add the two fact that Joe didn't play in a offensive happy league that they make rules to specifically protect qbs' & the fact that Joe never lost a SB & Brady has, GTFOH wit dat B-S. Joe is the G.O.A.T.. Go niners! winning the SB, getting our 6th ring matching the Steelers & the start of a dynasty.

TO be fair Brady went to 5 super bowls in a 10 year span first one in 2001 and last year was 2011 season
Originally posted by Kolohe:
When was the last time Brady won a Super Bowl without his kicker???

Montana blew teams out that had QB's like Marino and Elway, not depend on a kicker to win it for him.

Who's the owner of the Patriots again??

Thats all they had, those teams werent as good as the Giants teams that beat the Pats both times. Kicker argument is not a very good one and is played out. Dont forget if it wasnt for a dropped int in the endzone Montana would have a L on side for a super bowl, he was lucky he got another chance
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
The Vinatieri argument is the dumbest argument ever. Its not like he kicked 99 yard FGs, Brady had to drive him into FG range

I wouldn't say it's the dumbest arguement ever. It's a true fact & ur opinion .
If only Joe Montana had defensive play signals to make his pre reads.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

love it

Funny, Robert Kraft doesn't look like the kind of person that would smoke crack.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by calinig4life:

TO be fair Brady went to 5 super bowls in a 10 year span first one in 2001 and last year was 2011 season

To me personally I don't care that Brady went to more, I care that Joe won more. I'll take Joe's 1 less appearance & all wins, over Brady's 1 more appearance with less wins & more losses any day of the week. That's jus me doe.
Originally posted by Psinex:
Funny, Robert Kraft doesn't look like the kind of person that would smoke crack.

Joe did not need a kicker to win him games in the playoffs or Supebowls.
So does that make Eli better than Montana too? Since Eli beat Brady twice.
Share 49ersWebzone