There are 231 users in the forums

** Week 4 NFL Preseason Games Thread 8/29 - 8/30 **

Shop 49ers game tickets
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 26, 2012 at 8:35 PM ]
The week that nobody wants. Although I'll still be in my seat at Candlestick until the clock hits 0:00.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Rest all the starters
Originally posted by susweel:
Rest all the starters

starters gonna play full half + into the 3rd, lol. harbaugh
Originally posted by Method:
Rest all the starters

starters gonna play full half + into the 3rd, lol. harbaugh

Dudes nuts lol
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Figured I'd just post it in here but anybody think we will have another Scott Tolzien type waiver pickup of another UDFA we tried to sign after the draft?
Originally posted by sfout:
Figured I'd just post it in here but anybody think we will have another Scott Tolzien type waiver pickup of another UDFA we tried to sign after the draft?

Good question... haven't really seen anybody in the 1st cuts worth picking up but the next round there could be some decent players. Maybe a 3rd T if they aren't comfortable with Person/Hall or another CB/S. Seems unlikely but there is a chance.

Here is a list of the nfl transactions if you want to see who is out there... scroll down a bit to a few days ago when all the cuts happened
http://www.nfl.com/transactions?transactionMonth=8&transactionYear=2012&transactionTeamAbbr=&prevTransactionMonth=0&prevTransactionYear=0&prevTransactionTeamAbbr=
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 29, 2012 at 2:58 PM ]
Who sucks less: Kolb or Skelton?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Skelton
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Skelton

That's what I think too. Man, it's nice to not have one of those QB clusterf*cks anymore.

The week that nobody wants. Although I'll still be in my seat at Candlestick until the clock hits 0:00.

Post a pic of the zeroooooos on the score board
Eli Manning played 4 series
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Post a pic of the zeroooooos on the score board

Will do.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

why ?

why ?

Why what?
Share 49ersWebzone