LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good Riddance. Dude was the lead actor in toast highlights.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I bet you dollars to doughnuts that you're dead wrong, but time will tell. If the NFL is really serious about putting a stop to this crap, there should be a zero tolerance policy for all 32 teams. Period. End of story.

There's no good reason for smacking a woman around. I don't care if she's coming at you with a knife or gun, you use your head and figure a way to get the Hades out of a situation that has no good ending.

You don't think a woman trying to kill you is a good enough reason to put your hands on her?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend hitting a chick. But jesus christ, bill. If it's my life or smack a chick to try and stop her from killing me, she gonna get the business. You may be so much of a gentleman you're willing to die for your honor and chivalry, but not me.
Gotta agree with StOnEy on this. I don't believe in putting my hands on a woman. But I do have a right to preserve my life; chivalry don't supersede that! It's simply not realistic. I gotta say, if it were either my life or chivalry then that woman will get the old 1-2 like a man would. Bottom line, a man should never put his hands on a woman. But a woman should equally NEVER put herself in a position to where a man should have to defend himself against a woman either. Sadly, society don't put as much emphasis on the former as they do the latter.

A woman should put her head down and respect a man.

But if a woman grab a knife and come at a bro, straight drop the ho.
Dontae Johnson could benefit from Brock's release , Johnson has the height and size to be a solid CB in this system , but I hope we add another CB before the 4th round
You don't even have to smack her in the face. Maybe just a quick kick to the knee, she goes down, and then put her in a choke hold until she's out. If you're really quick, get your phone out and film the whole thing so the cops believe you.

Not sure my first thought here is "I want to kick her in the knee."

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
#26 cb in 2016? whut you crazy he will have 10 teams calling tomorrow. Guess well have to wait for the details to come out but seems like this was premature.

I bet you dollars to doughnuts that you're dead wrong, but time will tell. If the NFL is really serious about putting a stop to this crap, there should be a zero tolerance policy for all 32 teams. Period. End of story.

There's no good reason for smacking a woman around. I don't care if she's coming at you with a knife or gun, you use your head and figure a way to get the Hades out of a situation that has no good ending.

Hell no!!! I dont believe in hitting a woman but if she is coming at you like that then she needa to be dealt with accordlingly.

If a woman is punching me in my face im dropping her. Act like a man et treated like one.

You and Joe Mixon think alike. Gotta evaluate it based on the situation, I doubt a woman can hit you hard enough to cause damage...restrain her or shove her...just get out of the situation but "Dropping her" should only be a last resort...and only if she'd actually hurting you.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
She's coming at you trying to kill you... hmmmm what to do what to do

#GrabHerLikeA6Pack #
I remember when people defended Bruce Miller after he knocked his girlfriends to the ground and then smashed her phone to keep her from calling the cops. There were a lot of people blaming the victim and defending Miller and supporting the 49ers for not cutting him. They should have cut him. Good riddance to Brock.
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Dontae Johnson could benefit from Brock's release , Johnson has the height and size to be a solid CB in this system , but I hope we add another CB before the 4th round

I always liked Johnson and thought he was never given a full shot to show what he has.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

I always liked Johnson and thought he was never given a full shot to show what he has.

Same here. I didnt have much complaints about Johnson whenever he is on the field. He has good physical traits and should be experienced enough to get good playing time.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Same here. I didnt have much complaints about Johnson whenever he is on the field. He has good physical traits and should be experienced enough to get good playing time.

I remember 2 seasons ago, he and Marcus Cromartie were our starting CB"s against the Falcons due to injuries to our starting CB's, and they shut down the Falcons receivers, and didnt give up any big plays, and then they both went back to the bench when our "starters" were healthy again??? ...I thought Johnson should have remained the starting CB after that game , I always wondered why he didn't get more chances after that game?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I remember 2 seasons ago, he and Marcus Cromartie were our starting CB"s against the Falcons due to injuries to our starting CB's, and they shut down the Falcons receivers, and didnt give up any big plays, and then they both went back to the bench when our "starters" were healthy again??? ...I thought Johnson should have remained the starting CB after that game , I always wondered why he didn't get more chances after that game?

certain players were kept because BAALKE wanted his pick to remain w/the team....

You don't think a woman trying to kill you is a good enough reason to put your hands on her?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend hitting a chick. But jesus christ, bill. If it's my life or smack a chick to try and stop her from killing me, she gonna get the business. You may be so much of a gentleman you're willing to die for your honor and chivalry, but not me.

I don't know where that came from Stoney. He tried to strangle her while she was holding their one year old child. You still going to defend this POS? Where did this "she was going to kill him" report come from? The DA's report mentions nothing that she came after him. It does mention that he slugged her in the face and then proceeded to choke the life out of her over a disagreement over what to watch on TV.

I think, perhaps, you were reading some fantasy report. I don't think the Santa Clara County DA would have filed felony domestic charges against TB if he had been "defending himself." Perhaps you read something I didn't? Or perhaps you invented some scenario that really wasn't the truth? I'm not sure what you were getting at. But I still stand by my original statement. I don't care if she's coming at you with a knife or gun, you do NOT abuse her the way Brock did. Knocking her down to get a gun or knife away from her is NOT abuse. It's self-defense. There's a difference. I just can't tell if you were responding to my original statement OR you read some account that Brock was somehow defending himself.

And for the poster that suggested TB would be picked up by another team after the draft, I'm still waiting to hear that news. All I hear is crickets. This turd is done. If the DA's report is really the truth of what happened, TB's next stop is a prison cell.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Jun 7, 2017 at 3:55 AM ]

I don't know where that came from Stoney. He tried to strangle her while she was holding their one year old child. You still going to defend this POS? Where did this "she was going to kill him" report come from? The DA's report mentions nothing that she came after him. It does mention that he slugged her in the face and then proceeded to choke the life out of her over a disagreement over what to watch on TV.

I think, perhaps, you were reading some fantasy report. I don't think the Santa Clara County DA would have filed felony domestic charges against TB if he had been "defending himself." Perhaps you read something I didn't? Or perhaps you invented some scenario that really wasn't the truth? I'm not sure what you were getting at. But I still stand by my original statement. I don't care if she's coming at you with a knife or gun, you do NOT abuse her the way Brock did. Knocking her down to get a gun or knife away from her is NOT abuse. It's self-defense. There's a difference. I just can't tell if you were responding to my original statement OR you read some account that Brock was somehow defending himself.

And for the poster that suggested TB would be picked up by another team after the draft, I'm still waiting to hear that news. All I hear is crickets. This turd is done. If the DA's report is really the truth of what happened, TB's next stop is a prison cell.

"I dont know where that came from"? You did mention the bolded, Im assuming thats what Stoney was referring to. Didnt look like he was defending Brock to me.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 7, 2017 at 4:23 AM ]
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

"I dont know where that came from"? You did mention the bolded, Im assuming thats what Stoney was referring to. Didnt look like he was defending Brock to me.

I wasn't sure. I didn't know if he was referring to my scenario, or he had a different story from a different report.
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
You don't even have to smack her in the face. Maybe just a quick kick to the knee, she goes down, and then put her in a choke hold until she's out. If you're really quick, get your phone out and film the whole thing so the cops believe you.

Not sure my first thought here is "I want to kick her in the knee."

This is possibly the hottest woman on the face of the earth. She also has a product line called the honest company providing wholesome and healthy nontoxic consumer items for mothers and their babies, which is also kind of a turn on.
Share 49ersWebzone