LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 241 users in the forums

The Official 2012 OUT FOR THE YEAR Injury Tracker

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I feel bad for the kid, hate to see it when a team miss handles a young QB. We know it all too well. Put in too soon, poor protection, no real guidance....Here is hoping he finds a place that will let him heal, and then stick around long enough to rebuild his game the way Alex did. Guys like Sam should take Alex as proof that if you are a good team player and a smart guy you can still make it in the long run if you become a student of the game, learn to take care of the ball and dont let ego get in your way.

They never gave him real WRs or a TE for that matter, I agree 100 percent
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by 228niner:
wow that sucks, Bradford is going to have to earn his next contract

and hopefully it is not a Rams contract.

You follow them more than anyone else on this board, any rumors to whom they are looking at trying out?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
every year I think, "Man, the rams are gonna be tough this year, probably win the NFC West." every year, I'm wrong.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
It's a bit of a downer though that they play Seattle next week (I think!), which means handing a game over to the Seawhawks. I can't see them being competitive with only a week worth of reps for his replacement.
Seattle is the luckiest team in the NFL.
Sucks for them. Better for us on Dec 1st.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Seattle is the luckiest team in the NFL.

Yes, lucky and good. Every team that has played the Seahawks has lost the next week. That is a very telling stat. Have to give them credit because they are the team to beat in the NFC.
Originally posted by Buchy:
It's a bit of a downer though that they play Seattle next week (I think!), which means handing a game over to the Seawhawks. I can't see them being competitive with only a week worth of reps for his replacement.

You never know. QB's that come in all of sudden -- teams really can't game plan for.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo

Source tells @FOXSports1 Buccaneers RB Doug Martin suffered what's believed to be a torn labrum in his shoulder. Season possibly over.
That's too bad - for him and for us.

With him out the Rams have a ZERO chance of beating the Seahawks.

He never really hurt us.

I'm sure they wish they took RGIII but forget about that.

If the lose the rest, they may have a shot at Manzeil - I think he's be a good fit for Rams.

I don't know their cap situation but Tebow isn't out of the question.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

MRI confirms torn ACL for Reggie Wayne http://wp.me/p14QSB-9jhD
Torn Labrum for Doug Martin and Wayne/Bradford torn ACL's.
The Rams should call the Vikings about possibly trading for Ponder or Cassel
Originally posted by okdkid:
Honestly, probably one of the best things that could happen to the Rams long term. Allows them to have a top 5-7 pick in a QB heavy draft. Once healthy, they can rid themselves of Bradford's ridiculous contract and reallocate funds elsewhere.

Who would want a QB with a 3 years left on a bad contract, and an injury history, that was never going to be a top QB in the league to start with?
RIP Brian Cushing (again)

RIP Doug Maerin

RIP Reggie Wayne

RIP Jermichael Finley
Share 49ersWebzone