LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Chris Clemons signs new 3 year deal with Seahawks

Shop 49ers game tickets
Now if they could only figure out who's gonna start at QB....
Originally posted by Hawk206:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Hawk206 don't get banned for trolling! i think the board will be fun with you around

My intent wasn't to troll. You guys are the ones talking about Seacocks and eating butts. I simply wanted to express my joy of Clemons sigining his new deal. I look forward to seeing him chase whoever your signal caller is around the backfield.

The 49ers are good, your defense especially. I dont deny this. Whats the use of having a board if your rivals can't come by and make noise every now and then? Some of your guys come to our board (Seahawks.net) all the time (21sandersmoss84, 757niner, Young2rice) to name a few.

It's been a long offseason for all of us. Bottom line is, I'm glad the NFC West as a whole is on the rise. Got tired of hearing the "NFC Worst". It's going to be good games and tough battles all around. You guys may win the west again, but I promise you my boys will give you a run for your money this year. Don't sleep on the Rams. As for the Cardinals? Yeah... not so much.

Easy night fellas. Don't let the troll keep you up.

You're welcome here, just make sure you don't disappear after our teams face each other . If the WZ starts banning opposing fans for no reason, then we're no better than those pathetic AZ forums.
hey Hag206 trust me when i say this.
WE ARE NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE SEAHAWKS as long as pete WHATS YOUR DEAL carrol is the coach.
NINERS WILL OWN THE SEAHAWKS.

its only like 4 or 5 players on the whole seahawk team that would even make the niners.
BTW hows michael robinson? bwahahahahahaha even madden knows he sucks
he's like a 55 overall or something like that.
[ Edited by 99problems on Jul 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that saxophone player? not a good signing.
He's a solid player He abuses Staley
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Woops sorrys bro my bad, didn't mean to grab ya there. Peace out.

P.S - I know its spelled CLEMONS. Your f@#$&*! board doesn't let you edit subject titles after they're made. How "San Fran".

Pretty sure that it does. Just look above the text of your post after you hit the edit button. And please avoid the personal attacks and such. We'd like to keep you around for target practice this season.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ur HC looks like an old lady.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I thought i was the only one who thought he looked like that b***h

lol i thought that was him at first lol
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for MarkD.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

lol i thought that was him at first lol

Hmmmm maybe his/her or heshe's real name is actually Carrol Pete, not Pete Carrol?
Just thought I would share the good news. Carry on.

Go Hawks.

good sign for you guys, hes pretty talented and one of the core pieces of your defense.

not sure why the webzone is so hostile towards you.. we troll other seahawks forums, but cant handle our own medicine?
My intent wasn't to troll. You guys are the ones talking about Seacocks and eating butts. I simply wanted to express my joy of Clemons sigining his new deal. I look forward to seeing him chase whoever your signal caller is around the backfield.

The 49ers are good, your defense especially. I dont deny this. Whats the use of having a board if your rivals can't come by and make noise every now and then? Some of your guys come to our board (Seahawks.net) all the time (21sandersmoss84, 757niner, Young2rice) to name a few.

It's been a long offseason for all of us. Bottom line is, I'm glad the NFC West as a whole is on the rise. Got tired of hearing the "NFC Worst". It's going to be good games and tough battles all around. You guys may win the west again, but I promise you my boys will give you a run for your money this year. Don't sleep on the Rams. As for the Cardinals? Yeah... not so much.

Easy night fellas. Don't let the troll keep you up.

Oh..and we're not the one with the QB controversy
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
honey badger don't care
Share 49ersWebzone