There are 163 users in the forums

Vick: Eagles could be a dynasty

Shop 49ers game tickets
Truly, this is silly season
A "non-playoff" dynasty is something to be proud of?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
big talk don't make a big man
I think there problem is not with the offense, they have a Superbowl caliber offense, but with their defense. I think the chemistry will be much better on D this season but they will still struggle with their front four. Keeping the same inept defensive coordinator will be their undoing.
The Eagles' best years under Reid are behind them. They had their shot at a dynasty last decade and were unable to get it done. Vick is over 30, and Reid is 15 years in as the coach. Their goal should be to win 1 superbowl. Dynasty is out of the question.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i really think that reid and shannahan are the most over rated coaches in the nfl right now. i would put in rex ryan but you actually have to be good at one point in your life to be over rated, he never was, he is just a big fat bellied coach. now that quote is a big reason why i hope jacobs makes this team
WTF is this s**t! By dynasty he must mean the eagles tragic-comedy legacy of fail.
Why doesn't he shut up and go prove it then run his mouth about dynasty.

Packers are a team I could see becoming a dynasty. Maybe the niners but hard to make that claim after only 1 season.

I think Vick is a joke though. I loled so hard when he started donating to humane societies after the dog fight thing to redeem himself.

Who the f**k is he fooling with that? Yeah Vick you care about animals yet you paid money to see them tear each other to shreds and had them executed. Joke.
The only team that is a threat to Philly in that division in NY.
How the f**k do you create a dynasty when all this team does is bring in free agents?

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I don't think you can win a SB with Vick as your QB.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I don't know why everyone hates on that team. They had a down season last year but if that locker stays together and the defense continues to play better (as they did progressively up until the end of the year), they are downright scary. Vick, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin...

Adding DeMeco Ryans was a HUGE move for them. Obviously there is a lot of speculation - but it's not like you can just write them off IMO. If that defense comes together... watch out!
For me, it's their fans.
Originally posted by leebert81:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I don't know why everyone hates on that team. They had a down season last year but if that locker stays together and the defense continues to play better (as they did progressively up until the end of the year), they are downright scary. Vick, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin...

Adding DeMeco Ryans was a HUGE move for them. Obviously there is a lot of speculation - but it's not like you can just write them off IMO. If that defense comes together... watch out!
For me, it's their fans.

This. Eagle fans make me glad to see the Eagles fail.

Originally posted by Canadian49er:

LOL.. our Q.B. loves dogs and dosnt make predictions of grandour . lets hope a golden reciever shows up for him this year!
Originally posted by FL9er:
I don't think you can win a SB with Vick as your QB.

there you have it!
Share 49ersWebzone