LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Any other teams you root for sometimes..........

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MarkD:
Any team that is playing the other NFC West teams during the season.
i may side with this but overall,,, you have one favorite team, the niners, and you hate everyone else
GB, mainly because of the whole Lombardi mystique and the fanbase being shareholders of the franchise - I think that rocks!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Broncos. My uncle got drafted by them back when I was a kid so they became like my second team. My uncle never made the team though, practice squad guy for 3 years.
I root for other teams only for gambling reasons.
I've tried but just can't bring myself to do it...
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The Steelers are still kind of my "other team". I used to root for them big time back in the seventies because they were the only team that beat the hated Raiders and Cowboys on a regular basis.

I wouldn't say I "root" for the persay, but I really respect the organization and how they handle their business. I have a couple buddies who are diehard Steeler fans and we have an agreement to pull for each others teams whenever possible.
i grew up in North Carolina for part of my life, so iv'e always been a fan of the PANTHERS! stoked they got Cam Newton and Beason is my 4th favorite LB in the league

and no i don't care about the beason/ netwon vs. Smith and Willis Drama, Smith was in the wrong in anyways!!
Chargers. Only because I love San Diego and my GF is a Charger fan. She gets mad when I bring up SB29 though.lol.
I ROOTING FOR THE OTHER TEAM THAT IS PLAYING THE COWBOYS OR THE RAIDERS CUZ IM THE NUMBER ONE HATER RAIDER AND COWBOY FAN
49ers

San Fran Giants
CAL Bears
I've always liked the chargers. They are probably my "second" favorite team. I also usually root for the ravens, colts, the Aaron Rodgers packers

the Sabercats!
Share 49ersWebzone