LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Any other teams you root for sometimes..........

Shop 49ers game tickets
My wife and I recently went on a trip to Canton to check out the hall of fame. We had a chance to talk to a few Browns fans and they were all really respectful, knew football and actually told me they all respected and enjoyed the way the Niners play the game. It made me have a new respect for them and now I will root for the Browns to do well....except againts us of course!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Cowboys

Are you Michael Crabtree?

yes

Mix in a few weights this off-season Mike.
the opponents of seattle, arizona, st. louis, oakland, and dallas. if they're playing each other, prefer the team with the worse record to win.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hate all other teams.

and sometimes even hate the niners when they lose.

I WANT WINNERS !!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by susweel on Jun 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM ]
Niners! f**k the rest!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners! f**k the rest!

this
Ravens.. Enjoyed watching that defense when i was younger. Trent Dilfer is from Aptos and Fresno St. Love the U players. Most recently the other Harbaugh. I will always love my niners though
What ever team the Raiders play. I become a fan of. and also I like to follow former niners who move on to different teams. like last year i was pulling for the bengals because of Nate and Manny.
Packers & Eagles, just cause of my two buddies.
/This Thread

The Steelers are still kind of my "other team". I used to root for them big time back in the seventies because they were the only team that beat the hated Raiders and Cowboys on a regular basis.
bengals, i like the direction that young team is headed in. Their first round picks were stupid tho, instead of picking kirkpatrick and zeitler they could of got janoris jenkins and decastro
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Cowboys

LOL

The Axis of Evil -- Cowboys, Raiders, Packers -- I root for the other og AAFL team.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners! f**k the rest!

Agreed. I do like some individual players on other teams though.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Any team that is playing the other NFC West teams during the season.
Share 49ersWebzone