LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Rookie gets out of a speeding ticket by saying hes a .................

Shop 49ers game tickets
a raider LMAO best quote was

"Come on, man, don't give me a ticket. You let that Raiders guy out of a ticket, and the Raiders haven't been over .500 since people still respected the work of M. Night Shyamalan."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/raiders-rookie-gets-ticket-because-raider-tells-world-171546843--nfl.html
if he gets cut ill gladly take him hahaha
now you just put a microscope put on yourself. good job mr big league.
Originally posted by 99problems:

"Come on, man, don't give me a ticket. You let that Raiders guy out of a ticket, and the Raiders haven't been over .500 since people still respected the work of M. Night Shyamalan."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/raiders-rookie-gets-ticket-because-raider-tells-world-171546843--nfl.html

You do realize that the author of the article penned that quote, and not the athlete, right? You may realize that, I don't know, but it doesn't come across that way... just sayin'.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

You do realize that the author of the article penned that quote, and not the athlete, right? You may realize that, I don't know, but it doesn't come across that way... just sayin'.
No way really!

No way really!

Perhaps your failed attempt at a sentence (SEE: a raider LMAO best quote was) should no longer be your go-to move for a thread-starter, huh, short bus?

No way really!

Perhaps your failed attempt at a sentence (SEE: a raider LMAO best quote was) should no longer be your go-to move for a thread-starter, huh, short bus?

sorry Ms. IWASATTHECATCH,
Next time i will make sure i proof read everything before i send it over

NOT! btw how do my bawllz taste
Lol this exchange^ wtf

Lol at the M. Night Shamamsnahanylman line doe..whoever said it
  • mike
  • Veteran
If I were that cop i'd be all like "I'm a niners fan kid, here's your ticket."
that Raider dude just killed it for everyone else, now no one will get off a ticket.

If I were the cop, I would have found reason to double the fine if a player on a weak ass team tried to use his "celebrity" status to get out of the ticket.

I have no idea, but if I were a betting man, I'd put money on them tasting like your uncle's saliva.

I have no idea, but if I were a betting man, I'd put money on them tasting like your uncle's saliva.

Now i see why you're not a betting man. cause you would have lost. Maybe a certain someone you kiss every nights saliva would have been closer.

Now i see why you're not a betting man. cause you would have lost. Maybe a certain someone you kiss every nights saliva would have been closer.

Let it go, sport. I refuse to continue a battle of wits against an unarmed man.

(I feel like I'm picking on a retarded child, and I'm starting to feel bad.)
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jun 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM ]

Let it go, sport. I refuse to continue a battle of wits against an unarmed man.

(I feel like I'm picking on a retarded child, and I'm starting to feel bad.)

a retarded child who knows 5 languages and English is his 3rd.
Tuck your tail and hide and next time don't even quote my post. Especially if your gonna be a jackass
Especially for something as minor as a comma R U SERIOUS.

did you not make the cast for grumpiest old men?
[ Edited by 99problems on Jun 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone