LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

Justin Blackmon arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
did they interview that little girl w/ cancer that goes to all his games???

good job dude.
Welcome to the NFL!
Did they have the rookie symposium yet...?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how much do you have to drink to be a .24?? holy

Not as much as you would think. I got a dui back in the the day and I blew a .23 I think I probably had about 10 drinks or less.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/66921/around-the-nfc-west-blackmons-dui

That article does a pretty good job going into detail about what it takes to hit 0.24, but its different for everyone. Basically if someones anywhere close to 0.24 theyre a ruhtard for getting behind the wheel, theres no denying "feeling it" at that point.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 5280High:

Not as much as you would think. I got a dui back in the the day and I blew a .23 I think I probably had about 10 drinks or less.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/66921/around-the-nfc-west-blackmons-dui

That article does a pretty good job going into detail about what it takes to hit 0.24, but its different for everyone. Basically if someones anywhere close to 0.24 theyre a ruhtard for getting behind the wheel, theres no denying "feeling it" at that point.

no question about it, you are big time buzzed at that point. Luckily for me I didnt hit anyone and it was a wake up call.

no question about it, you are big time buzzed at that point. Luckily for me I didnt hit anyone and it was a wake up call.

i think the average person needs to drink 3 beers in an hour to go over the .08
The prosecutor just came out and said that there will be no plea deal offered.

Yeah, especially for a guy his size..
I guess this means he will be traded to the lions.
id drink too if I knew Blaine gabbert was gonna be my QB

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

I just got an ESPN update on my phone saying Blackmon swears off drinking, blah blah blah. Very newsworthy, BSPN. Wtf is that?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL dumb f**k just had to get caught during the most boring f**king moment of the offseason!

You are very right haha! lots of NFL players get DUIs...doesnt necessarily mean they are alcoholics, unless there is nothing else to report on
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL dumb f**k just had to get caught during the most boring f**king moment of the offseason!

You are very right haha! lots of NFL players get DUIs...doesnt necessarily mean they are alcoholics, unless there is nothing else to report on

#2 for him
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

LOL
Share 49ersWebzone