LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Justin Blackmon arrested

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

so handsome
If you hated going to the Jags, just say so mon!
He may have a slight drinking problem.
Just-in black-mon arrested

Why drive?!?!?
Man... if they were to give me a hundred bucks I would drive them around for the night.

If only...
Anyone else notice these issues tend to happen more with NFL players, rather than NBA?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Man... if they were to give me a hundred bucks I would drive them around for the night.

If only...

Lol, you work cheap. $100 for a full night of work?
Anyone else notice these issues tend to happen more with NFL players, rather than NBA?

This is not true at all.

Gilbert Arenas had guns in his locker. Ron Artest has a laundry list of problems. Al Jefferson got arrested for a DUI a couple years ago.

List goes on and on. NBA is actually worse in my opinion. If not worse, equally as bad.
To be honest, I have never held a #1 WR prospect in such low regard as I did Blackmon.

Thoroughly unimpressed by him. This arrest is only adding to that.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
.15 at 10am takes elite skills

They said it was actually 2am...but he blew a .24

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

NFL has more players so they are in the news more.
[ Edited by susweel on Jun 4, 2012 at 10:21 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

This is not true at all.

Gilbert Arenas had guns in his locker. Ron Artest has a laundry list of problems. Al Jefferson got arrested for a DUI a couple years ago.

List goes on and on. NBA is actually worse in my opinion. If not worse, equally as bad.

It does happen in the NFL more. Artest and arenas incidents happened years ago, but that's just because there are far more players in the nfl. 53+ per team compared to 12+ per team. Percentage wise, it's probably about the same like you said though.
[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Jun 4, 2012 at 11:23 AM ]
Well, there went my first round draft pick. I'm having trouble picking WRs... I had Rashuan woods as my #1 pick also. Ye gads.
how much do you have to drink to be a .24?? holy
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how much do you have to drink to be a .24?? holy

Not as much as you would think. I got a dui back in the the day and I blew a .23 I think I probably had about 10 drinks or less.
Share 49ersWebzone