LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Kellen Winslow traded to Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Petey ain't playin around, good pickup.
What are the chances Carlson or Miller could be traded for?

I think both those guys could be great compliments to Vernon. And they don't seem to think much of either of them.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I think both those guys could be great compliments to Vernon. And they don't seem to think much of either of them.

Carlson signed with Minnesota.
They think a lot of Miller and want to do a lot of 2 TE sets.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Ah... thanks for clearing that up for me. How much did Carlson sign for? Could have been a nice pick up if it wasn't a lot....
I think this is a pretty good pick-up for Seattle. His blocking is suspect, but it will allow them to do a lot more offensively. Their defense is good enough to give this offense a chance.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Ah... thanks for clearing that up for me. How much did Carlson sign for? Could have been a nice pick up if it wasn't a lot....

5 years, 25 million, 11 million guaranteed.
The Seahawks just got their very own Braylon Edwards signing for the season! -Congrats Pete!

This guy won't finish the season; overrated, injury-prone, lacks rehabilitation ethic, and was only dominant for a season and a half (6 years ago).

Meh,

Willis and Bowman will contain him
Well, if Kellen can coach, it was a good signing. My hope is that they give Carroll a long term , non voidable contract so he has to coach there for 12 yrs . Now that would be a good deal ...for us. Kellen before the motorcycle accident was a very fine TE. After, he was tentative, didn't seem to be a big threat, but i don't know his stats. He screwed his own career on the cycle, which as i recall, was against his contract. I do remember it cost him a lot of money.
Kellen has talent but he is a cancer in the locker room. If anything he may fit in as you get a punk player for a punk coach.

Bucs must really like Stocker and Coffman. Stocker I think was a 3rd rounder, so that came with some expectations I'd think.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Meh,

Willis and Bowman will demolish him

fixed
Winslow is still a top 15 TE...good move.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Bucs must really like Stocker and Coffman. Stocker I think was a 3rd rounder, so that came with some expectations I'd think.
This..not to mention they signed Dallas Clark today as well..
I think we should forfiet the 2012 season.....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 22, 2012 at 8:20 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone