LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Shop 49ers game tickets

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
st. louis don't deserve a team. Why did they leave LA anyways?
The conniving, machinating, gold-diggin' wife of late owner Carroll Rosenbloom, (who some say died suspiciously/mysteriously coincidentally, right after the team moved to Anaheim from the LA Coliseum). During her tenure as owner in OC, she eventually got tired of always getting TRUMPED by the Niners during our Dynasty Years, then gave up on getting a new stadium in SoCal and proceeded to drive the Rams franchise into the ground, alienating Orange County. She then moved the team to her supposed hometown of St. Louis IIRC, the fictional woman owner of the Cleveland Indians in the movie "Major League" is based off of her...

You sure the woman in Major League wasnt modeled after Marge Schott? That would make way more sense.
(From Friday:) St. Louis SVC rejected funding $700M revovation to their dome, Rams can break lease after 2014 season....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/05/rams-wont-get-700-million-in-public-money-for-stadium-renovations/
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
(From Friday:) St. Louis SVC rejected funding $700M revovation to their dome, Rams can break lease after 2014 season....

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/05/rams-wont-get-700-million-in-public-money-for-stadium-renovations/

plz come back to LA. I would love to see that.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
yes! that would be awerdumzs
I just wish the subject was over. It's beyond annoying and distracts from the great team that Fisher is building.

I live in San Diego, so obviously it would be easier to go to games in LA, but I just want the topic to stop. One way or the other. I liked St Louis fine when I went there last year, and I'm sure I will like it fine when I go there this year. I never meet Rams' fans when I watch the games in LA, only Raider and Charger fans.
i'd love it!!! the good old days
Yes. One less 10am game.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Georgia Frontier was a hoebag.

Married 7 times.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
I just wish the subject was over. It's beyond annoying and distracts from the great team that Fisher is building.

I live in San Diego, so obviously it would be easier to go to games in LA, but I just want the topic to stop. One way or the other. I liked St Louis fine when I went there last year, and I'm sure I will like it fine when I go there this year. I never meet Rams' fans when I watch the games in LA, only Raider and Charger fans.

This:
Originally posted by niners94:
Yes. One less 10am game.
I would love it! Less travel time for the team, no more 10 am game and like many others have said it is an opportunity for bay area/Cali fans a chance to go to an away game and not have to break the bank. Every fan should go to at least 1 away game during their life, builds character ...

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yes! that would be awerdumzs

NO! BAD BONER!!!!
Permanently bring back their 'Eric Dickerson' uniforms, while they're at it.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
Permanently bring back their 'Eric Dickerson' uniforms, while they're at it.

their OG uniforms were pretty bad ass.

FInally, all of the NFC West teams would be in the West. Makes perfect sense.
Originally posted by wailers15:
i'd love it!!! the good old days

Originally posted by niners94:
Yes. One less 10am game.
The LA Rams were our mortal enemies in the division, the St. Louis Rams...mmm nope. Would love to have that rivalry again.
Seahawks are just johnny come lately gum on the bottom of our shoes.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Let them go to L.A. . . . Freddie P. Soft will ruin them.

let them go so our boys dont get jet lagged from travel.
Share 49ersWebzone