There are 215 users in the forums

NFL great Junior Seau dead?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sad!! RIP Junior. Was our pleasure watching you play! SAY OW!!
Wow wtf.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, that's hard. He didn't want to mess with his brain. Insane to kill yourself and not make it instant. Talk about suffering.

IIRC Dave Duerson did the same so that his brain could be studied. Sad stuff.

Wow, that's really interesting.
Wow

thats all i can say

RIP Seau
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:
Self inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. It's sad to see him go out like that.

That's what my uncle did. His calls to us before hand was his heart was broken, crazy how depression can cause people to do this.

R.I.P :'(
Yeah, just doesn't seem proper for such a great warrior.
RIP
Originally posted by Jcool:
Awful Announcing ‏ @awfulannouncing

Anyone criticizing ESPN for waiting to report the Junior Seau death doesn't remember what we sadly went through with Joe Paterno.

this is absolutely right IMO

RIP, this is tragic news, I usually not one to support suicide, and I still don't, but I think it speaks VOLUMES that he didn't shoot himself in the brain ....

and I hope his doing so doesn't go by unnoticed and it serves the purpose I can only imagine he did it for

RIP
Rest in Peace Junior Seau one of my favorite none 49ers players of all time...........GREATEST TROJAN TO ROCK #55

this is very shocking to hear today & sad at the same time

Enjoyed watching him play. Played every snap with pure passion.

That 1994 Chargers team may indeed be cursed. 8 players deceased from that team just 18 years later.
Damn...one of the best ever.

RIP
what the .......
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
UPDATE #3: Local police just addressed the media. A 911 call was placed at 9:35 am this morning, when Seau was unconscious in one of his bedrooms by his housekeeper. He had a gunshot to the chest, and a handgun was found nearby. Police and fire departments responded, performed saved live-saving efforts on him, but were not successful.

The case is being investigated as a suicide.

http://deadspin.com/5907073/report-former-nfl-linebacker-junior-seau-found-dead
  • kray28
  • Veteran
In total shock...can't believe it.
Share 49ersWebzone