LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

NFL great Junior Seau dead?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by nflguy49:
If this is confirmed as a suicide ( not a homicide made to appear as suicide) then f**k Seau. The poor little multi- Millionaire couldn't cope with being a wealthy celebrity in one of the most beautiful cities in the country? All because his ego couldn't stand not being cheered by milions on a weekly basis. Give me a break. Get some real problems a*****e! Hopefully he didn't leave any kids behind.

Come on man......not cool.
If this is confirmed as a suicide ( not a homicide made to appear as suicide) then f**k Seau. The poor little multi- Millionaire couldn't cope with being a wealthy celebrity in one of the most beautiful cities in the country? All because his ego couldn't stand not being cheered by milions on a weekly basis. Give me a break. Get some real problems a*****e! Hopefully he didn't leave any kids behind.

Go make a living getting into the equivalent of a 30mph car crash multiple times within a 3 hour period, then see if you can battle depression while only half your brain still functions.

RIP JS
nflguy

^^
Originally posted by 5280High:

Go make a living getting into the equivalent of a 30mph car crash multiple times within a 3 hour period, then see if you can battle depression while only half your brain still functions.

RIP JS

Most of us can't understand how it REALLY feels to be banging heads with 200-300 pounders who run faster than most and are stronger than most. It ain't easy. These guys take beatings.

I still blame it on hard helmets.
I thought we were all drawing conclusions without knowing the details. Didn't he beat up his girlfriend last year? Yeah, man of the year.

No one here has drawn any conclusions, other than saying this is a tremendously sad situation and remembering what they DID know about him, which was what he was on the football field. You're the only person that's come in here and made such far reaching conclusions on the circumstances of his life and death. Considering that your MO is to post inflammatory stuff on this board and rarely return to defend them, I'm not surprised.

Considering your zeal for pirating online material and your patently obvious decision to cheat multiple times in what should have been a friendly WZ tournament (Words With Friends), it's pretty f**kin' funny to hear you get on some moral high horse about this.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I thought we were all drawing conclusions without knowing the details. Didn't he beat up his girlfriend last year? Yeah, man of the year.

No one here has drawn any conclusions, other than saying this is a tremendously sad situation and remembering what they DID know about him, which was what he was on the football field. You're the only person that's come in here and made such far reaching conclusions on the circumstances of his life and death. Considering that your MO is to post inflammatory stuff on this board and rarely return to defend them, I'm not surprised.

Considering your zeal for pirating online material and your patently obvious decision to cheat multiple times in what should have been a friendly WZ tournament (Words With Friends), it's pretty f**kin' funny to hear you get on some moral high horse about this.

We don't know for sure whether or not his suicide is related to past head injuries he sustained while playing. People that don't play football commit suicide too.
While I believe that much needs to be done to improve helmet design and safety, I find it hard to believe that football players suffer any more head injuries than boxers. For example, Formula 1 race car drivers have helmets made of carbon fiber, which are really light, and cost about $5000.00. While this may not be feasible for an NFL helmet, I think much more study is needed in these areas and the NFL still needs to have better medical plan for retired players. After all, this is a multibillion dollar industry.
RIP Junior...You will be missed.

I hope you are young. If you are, then it's cool. Life can be very confusing. Just keep living and learning. You'll figure it out. If you are an adult, then I ask you to please take a step back and look at what you just wrote. Are those words that you would want Seau's children to read? Are they words that you would like to come out of your child's mouth? If not, then perhaps there are other ways to convey what you're driving at...

Very easy to judge someone, particularly without really knowing what happened. The fact that Seau found his situation such that he felt he had no alternative but to kill himself -assuming he did - should be enough.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

whoawhoawhaowhoawhoa whoa whoa WHOA WHAO WHAO ...................WHAO..........

NFLGuy is a words with friends...............cheater?

Worst. Post. Ever.

R.I.P Junior Seau
Originally posted by Theswede:

Worst. Post. Ever.

R.I.P Junior Seau

+ 1,000,000

May Junior find the peace he was desperately seeking
ProFootballTalk ‏ @ProFootballTalk
Medical examiner rules Junior Seau's death a suicide http://bit.ly/IKzvZN

There is truth to your post. I still love the big homie and he has done FAR MORE good than you will ever do in your life time. The things he accomplished here in San Diego was a blessing. All the outreaches to the kids and poor. Dont get it twisted bruh... internet toughguy.
Share 49ersWebzone