NFL great Junior Seau dead?

Shop 49ers game tickets
One of my favorite players of all time. RIP Junior :(
Damn RIP
My heart goes out to his family. RIP Bro
staggering
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Rest in Peace, Junior. May GOD bless you & your loved ones.
RIP Junior Seau
Since seriously watching football with my Dad since 1980, IMHO the best ILB/MLB I've ever seen is Ray Lewis.
But the most athletic and best blitzing ILB/MLB was Junior Seau.
Crashing through the O-line disrupting blocking schemes, running sideline to sideline, and then doing his celebration which I Ioved was amazing.
As my Samoan friend said, see you in the HOF uso.
Suicide? Only Seau knows.
oops
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM ]
If this is confirmed as a suicide ( not a homicide made to appear as suicide) then f**k Seau. The poor little multi- Millionaire couldn't cope with being a wealthy celebrity in one of the most beautiful cities in the country? All because his ego couldn't stand not being cheered by milions on a weekly basis. Give me a break. Get some real problems a*****e! Hopefully he didn't leave any kids behind.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on May 3, 2012 at 5:21 AM ]

Originally posted by Joecool:
Concussions = mental issues

Seau was never listed on an injury report for a concussion. He was never treated for a concussion(unless he did so in secret which is doubtful). He was also NOT one of the many former players suing the league for ignoring long term effects of concussions.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
If this is confirmed as a suicide ( not a homicide made to appear as suicide) then f**k Seau. The poor little multi- Millionaire couldn't cope with being a wealthy celebrity in one of the most beautiful cities in the country? All because his ego couldn't stand not being cheered by milions on a weekly basis. Give me a break. Get some real problems a*****e! Hopefully he didn't leave any kids behind.

Because we all know that money equals happiness, right? Get real.

WTF? Dude probably had brain damage from football. Worst post ever.

You're drawing conclusions about something that you know jack s**t about (a stranger's life & the reason he committed suicide) based on a faulty premise (that he should somehow be happy simply because he has money & lives in a beautiful city)?

Color me shocked.
I thought we were all drawing conclusions without knowing the details. Didn't he beat up his girlfriend last year? Yeah, man of the year.
Share 49ersWebzone