There are 296 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Pat Willis HOF bound.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
This is a joke. HURT AP makes it over him. Fitz isnt the best at his position let alone better than Willis and neither is ngata
I know that AP is hurt, but if the players think he can come back to where he was, then I don't have a problem with Willis at 10. I mean the players on that list are pretty f**king amazing, top 10 for a MLB is still respect.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
MLB is hardest position to play on defense RB isnt. Patrick should be top 5 or right under all the qbs
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
WOW 10? Below an Injured Peterson, below a player not as good as his position as Willis in Ngata.

Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Brees number 2.

Anyone hear he has filed a grievance against Saints for not negotiating in good faith. Dude may be a nice guy but he is still a douche. 18 million not enough eh. These guys are so out of touch with reality.

Give me a break. Brees is the NO Saints. No Brees, no compete. They're lucky he doesn't ask for part ownership....

Peyton manning was the Indianapolis Colts. Irsay wanted to make Peyton Manning the highest paid ever by a lot, but Manning said no, use some of it to bring people here and pay others to stay. Irsay went down to 18 mill and Peyton said again to bring it down, but Irsay wouldn't pay him less than Brady.

"While I appreciate Jim Irsay offering to make me the highest-paid player, I told him I'd rather he save that money and keep whoever it is . . . Joe Addai, Charlie Johnson, whoever that may be.

"I'm willing to take less than they've offered if they are going to take that money to keep players we need to keep and go get other players. All I want is for them to have the cap and the cash to keep the players they want to keep and to sign other players.''

That's what Manning said.

Brees is getting offered 19 mill a year and is saying he wants more. How selfish can someone be.

Just one more reason why I love Peyton Manning

Its just different views..Manning is a household name, they didnt exactly grow up poor..now I'm not too sure on Bree's upbringing, but I wouldnt blame him for asking for more.

i forget where i saw this (this board or NFL live) but word is Brees is retiring after this contract is up. so he's trying to squeeze every penny he can out of it.
Pro Football Focus Top 100:

2) Justin Smith
14) Navarro Bowman
20) Patrick Willis
45) Ray MacDonald
64) Aldon Smith
78) Carlos Rodgers

Interesting!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

2) Justin Smith
14) Navarro Bowman
20) Patrick Willis
45) Ray MacDonald
64) Aldon Smith
78) Carlos Rodgers

Interesting!

i like it.. makes more sense.. but ray mcdonald? and where's vernon?
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Jun 28, 2012 at 12:45 PM ]
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

2) Justin Smith
14) Navarro Bowman
20) Patrick Willis
45) Ray MacDonald
64) Aldon Smith
78) Carlos Rodgers

Interesting!

i like it.. makes more sense.. but where's vernon

Originally posted by bayarealuv:

2) Justin Smith
14) Navarro Bowman
20) Patrick Willis
45) Ray MacDonald
64) Aldon Smith
78) Carlos Rodgers

Interesting!

i like it.. makes more sense.. but where's vernon

I'm sorry, I just cant get behind a list that has Bowman ahead of Willis. I know Bowman ranked higher in a couple of areas (tfl and tackles), but Willis is better in every area, he just had a different assignment. Not to mention Bowman disappeared when Willis went down. Willis has looked great from day one, no matter who was next to him.

2) Justin Smith
14) Navarro Bowman
20) Patrick Willis
45) Ray MacDonald
64) Aldon Smith
78) Carlos Rodgers

Interesting!

6. Rob Gronkowski, TE, New England Patriots

12. Von Miller, OLB, Denver Broncos
26. DeMarcus Ware, OLB, Dallas Cowboys

eff the cowboys but
Yea I don't like that list at all

2) Justin Smith
14) Navarro Bowman
20) Patrick Willis
45) Ray MacDonald
64) Aldon Smith
78) Carlos Rodgers

Interesting!

Terrible list No Vernon, Who had a good year then great post season deserves it and is a top 100 players and top 3 TE. No Gore is stupid, he is still a top back and I would even put Staley in the top 100.
Where is Gold$on the great?
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Peterson blew out his knee last year and will be ranked higher then Justin Smith....

wow and i was complaining about Justin Smith.....

ohh and Aldon Smith doesn't make the list cause he's not an every-down player...and A.P. makes the top ten...
Share 49ersWebzone