LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 137 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Patrick Willis #10?!?!too low
WOW 10? Below an Injured Peterson, below a player not as good as his position as Willis in Ngata.

Did anybody notice that big ass herpe on Flacco's lip??gross
He knocked Hynoski from the giants mouthpiece out!!!wooow.I was up screamin after that clip
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
WOW 10? Below an Injured Peterson, below a player not as good as his position as Willis in Ngata.

I feel the same way....

I'd take Willis over Revis, Peterson and Ngata. All for different reasons.

Willis has owned Peterson every time they've met....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I feel the same way....

the Vikings sucked so badly last year no one noticed AP got injured that badly.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I feel the same way....

the Vikings sucked so badly last year no one noticed AP got injured that badly.

I have to admit, Peterson's highlight reel was.... It looked like one of those old Jim Brown videos
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jun 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM ]
Should've known this list was ass when Tebow made it

I feel the same way....

This

Brees number 2.

Anyone hear he has filed a grievance against Saints for not negotiating in good faith. Dude may be a nice guy but he is still a douche. 18 million not enough eh. These guys are so out of touch with reality.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Brees number 2.

Anyone hear he has filed a grievance against Saints for not negotiating in good faith. Dude may be a nice guy but he is still a douche. 18 million not enough eh. These guys are so out of touch with reality.

Give me a break. Brees is the NO Saints. No Brees, no compete. They're lucky he doesn't ask for part ownership....
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Brees number 2.

Give me a break. Brees is the NO Saints. No Brees, no compete. They're lucky he doesn't ask for part ownership....

Peyton manning was the Indianapolis Colts. Irsay wanted to make Peyton Manning the highest paid ever by a lot, but Manning said no, use some of it to bring people here and pay others to stay. Irsay went down to 18 mill and Peyton said again to bring it down, but Irsay wouldn't pay him less than Brady.

"While I appreciate Jim Irsay offering to make me the highest-paid player, I told him I'd rather he save that money and keep whoever it is . . . Joe Addai, Charlie Johnson, whoever that may be.

"I'm willing to take less than they've offered if they are going to take that money to keep players we need to keep and go get other players. All I want is for them to have the cap and the cash to keep the players they want to keep and to sign other players.''

That's what Manning said.

Brees is getting offered 19 mill a year and is saying he wants more. How selfish can someone be.

Just one more reason why I love Peyton Manning
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Brees number 2.

Peyton manning was the Indianapolis Colts. Irsay wanted to make Peyton Manning the highest paid ever by a lot, but Manning said no, use some of it to bring people here and pay others to stay. Irsay went down to 18 mill and Peyton said again to bring it down, but Irsay wouldn't pay him less than Brady.

"While I appreciate Jim Irsay offering to make me the highest-paid player, I told him I'd rather he save that money and keep whoever it is . . . Joe Addai, Charlie Johnson, whoever that may be.

"I'm willing to take less than they've offered if they are going to take that money to keep players we need to keep and go get other players. All I want is for them to have the cap and the cash to keep the players they want to keep and to sign other players.''

Brees is getting offered 19 mill a year and is saying he wants more. How selfish can someone be.

Manning wanted to win......Brees..........maybe is selfish. But IMO, Brees was underpaid for the past 4-5 years. He deserved more money.
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Brees number 2.

Its just different views..Manning is a household name, they didnt exactly grow up poor..now I'm not too sure on Bree's upbringing, but I wouldnt blame him for asking for more.
Share 49ersWebzone