LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

Cam Johnson is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
NFC WEST CHAMPS
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 49ers to promote OLB Cam Johnson from practice squad.

Cool. Hopefully, he gets some game action and his knee is 100%
Nice! This dude was my neighbor during training camp.
Originally posted by verb1der:

Are you making fun of "I saw a Fish" or are you being serious?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Are you making fun of "I saw a Fish" or are you being serious?

No im being serious, I live adjacent to the 49ers facility in santa clara, and during the summer I met Cam Johnson moving into our complex. I was sad he didn't make the cut, but looks like an opportunity has come.
He could be active sunday night, Haggans is hurt, so we could use an extra OLB. Happy for him, hope to see him more in mini camps in March and April 2013.
NFC WEST CHAMPS
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 49ers to promote OLB Cam Johnson from practice squad.

Dare I say...........en fuego???

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 21, 2012 at 2:54 PM ]
been wanting to see these young gems. Want to Fleming and Richardson too.
  • Jiks
Good for him. Probably wont see him much, but I have high hopes for the dude.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Good for him. Probably wont see him much, but I have high hopes for the dude.

Haggans has been seeing an average of 10 regular snaps + a few ST snaps a game the past few weeks, it could go a long way for Johnsons future to get him those reps the next 2 weeks.
Originally posted by sfout:
Haggans has been seeing an average of 10 regular snaps + a few ST snaps a game the past few weeks, it could go a long way for Johnsons future to get him those reps the next 2 weeks.

With the way LaMichael James broke out, I wouldn't be shocked to see Johnson throw down Rustled Wilsons, causing a fumble, pick it up and run off into the endzone.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by sfout:

With the way LaMichael James broke out, I wouldn't be shocked to see Johnson throw down Rustled Wilsons, causing a fumble, pick it up and run off into the endzone.
while delivering a baby
while delivering a baby

and delivering popcorn and beer to the people in the first row behind the endzone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
while delivering a baby

and delivering popcorn and beer to the people in the first row behind the endzone.

a baby, please, 10 babies!
Haven't heard much about Cam Johnson in practice. Anyone got anything?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Mods...merge with "Cam Johnson Is a 9er" Thread???

Harbaugh closed all but 30 minutes of practice to the media hasn't he? So I dont know what you'll be able to find out.
Share 49ersWebzone