There are 155 users in the forums

Warren Sapp BANKRUPT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Why is this thread even here? What business is it on any of you to discuss the personal finances of Warren Sapp? How would you like it if we started a thread to reveal your excessive debts, gambling addictions, alcoholism and/or sexaholism, history of child abuse, the way you have beaten your own children or spouse, etc.?

These are private issues, not food for gossips, which is what you all are if you are discussing someone else's personal and private life.

Do you really believe that if somebody works as a professional football player then that person's private life is forever on display for you and your gossip monger friends to discuss because you don't have lives of your own?

DISGUSTING!

Firstly, careful with the insults. I suggest you don't flare out like this again.

If you have an issue like this, it would be more appropriate to contact the Mods via the pm the mods facility.

Regarding Sapp, it is news and entirely appropriate for discussion here. When a person pursues such a public career, their private life becomes public. If they don't like it they can pass up with multi million dollar pay checks and seek obscurity.

Once again, no more posts like this.
So you - a moderator who is supposed to protect the zone for its users - are saying that I - who simply am stating the truth - am out of line, while the rest of those in this thread are attacking someone personally (which is supposed to be against the rules), the only justification for which is he is a former NFL player and current TV personality? So a public figure is not supposed to have a private life? What kind of communist garbage is that? If I knew who determined who was a moderator I would send in a complaint about you.
I'm glad Sapp is back on the Network.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I'm glad Sapp is back on the Network.

he left?
  • mod
  • Veteran
So you - a moderator who is supposed to protect the zone for its users - are saying that I - who simply am stating the truth - am out of line, while the rest of those in this thread are attacking someone personally (which is supposed to be against the rules), the only justification for which is he is a former NFL player and current TV personality? So a public figure is not supposed to have a private life? What kind of communist garbage is that? If I knew who determined who was a moderator I would send in a complaint about you.

You are sick!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he left?

wasnt he on showtime or something? whatever their nfl show is called.
MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Why is this thread even here? What business is it on any of you to discuss the personal finances of Warren Sapp? How would you like it if we started a thread to reveal your excessive debts, gambling addictions, alcoholism and/or sexaholism, history of child abuse, the way you have beaten your own children or spouse, etc.?

These are private issues, not food for gossips, which is what you all are if you are discussing someone else's personal and private life.

Do you really believe that if somebody works as a professional football player then that person's private life is forever on display for you and your gossip monger friends to discuss because you don't have lives of your own?

DISGUSTING!

Firstly, careful with the insults. I suggest you don't flare out like this again.

If you have an issue like this, it would be more appropriate to contact the Mods via the pm the mods facility.

Regarding Sapp, it is news and entirely appropriate for discussion here. When a person pursues such a public career, their private life becomes public. If they don't like it they can pass up with multi million dollar pay checks and seek obscurity.

You are very welcome to complain about me. Pm Oscar, he will receive any complaints and take the appropriate action. Or you can use the "pm the mods" as I suggested before.

And now for the record, I stand by every word I said. You don't seem to understand what is going on and what moderators do. But try re-reading what I said.

I don't take the "communist garbage" comment personally. By that stage I was assuming your post is some kind of windup. Notwithstanding, bear in mind what I said in my earlier post. Watch what you say and how you say it.

And this thread remains open because it is a legitimate subject of conversation.
MODS PLEASE LOCK!

DISGUSTING!

You are very welcome to complain about me. Pm Oscar, he will receive any complaints and take the appropriate action. Or you can use the "pm the mods" as I suggested before.

And now for the record, I stand by every word I said. You don't seem to understand what is going on and what moderators do. But try re-reading what I said.

I don't take the "communist garbage" comment personally. By that stage I was assuming your post is some kind of windup. Notwithstanding, bear in mind what I said in my earlier post. Watch what you say and how you say it.

And this thread remains open because it is a legitimate subject of conversation.

Thank you English.
I started this thread because Sapp is a public figure who has made a career out of being a public figure and who has spoken himself about his bankruptcy because he knows he cant keep something like that private, again due to the fact that he is a public figure. Would it be ok for me to start a thread about another user on this forum going bankrupt, nope because we live private lifes. Football players and actors know that they make millions because people like us watch them and follow what they do good and bad. I don't think longtime49erfan understands that. When somebody like Sapp goes talking to the press about something most of us would consider private then it becomes public, which is exactly what somebody like Sapp wants. longtime49erfan, stating your opinion does not make it truth. In fact the only garbage I see on here is what you are posting as it borderline attacks me as well as it hints that I beat my children or spouse which again is garbage.
[ Edited by walker807 on May 9, 2012 at 7:27 PM ]
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he left?

wasnt he on showtime or something? whatever their nfl show is called.

Lol well I'm not sure but I thought he was let go because of the comment he made about Shockey. Could be wrong doe.
Is anybody suprised by this
I guess that judge show they were talking about warren sapp hosting is just a segment on the nfl network

he really shouldn't have held on to the facemask like that. It was dispicable.
I think this is common. You give a 22 year old kid a $20 million contract (some get more some less) and they never had any money skills in their life. They have no idea how to manage it, invest it, save it, not waste it on stupid stuff, not live reckless like there is no tomorrow, the tax consequences involved in their choices. Plus some live stupid like Aldon Smith. He will be broke by the time he retires no doubt. That's already written all over him. I'm not really surprised.

There is responsibility that comes with money too. All the management skills I pointed out. If one is not financially literate they will go broke. How do you explain lottery winners clearing $50 million dollars only to be broke 10 - 20 years later? They have no financial education of how to handle it and they are not used to having money. So things get really out of hand and wrong decisions are made.
watching warren sapp on NFL network is like watching a clown do the weather.
I think you have to be pretty damn stupid to get a 20 million dollar deal and be bankrupt. All you have to do is have SOME common sense and you are set for life.
Good I hate his fat pot smoking ass, I hope he has a major non life threatening health issue as well, that way he can be in pain for a while and then end up even further in debt!
Share 49ersWebzone