LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Mike Goodson(carolina) traded to Raiders

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • sfout
  • Veteran
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/30/panthers-trade-mike-goodson-to-raiders-for-bruce-campbell/

Goodson was sent to Oakland in a player-for-player trade in exchange for OL Bruce Campbell.

Guess we can lockup all those "trade for Jonathan Stewart" threads now as Carolina's new RB DC looks like Williams, Stewart, Tolbert.
[ Edited by sfout on Mar 30, 2012 at 1:55 PM ]
I don't think that changes anything. Tolbert could be a #2 on almost any NFL team. Why would they want to keep three running backs?
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 30, 2012 at 2:20 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
I don't think that changes anything. Tolbert could be a #2 on almost any NFL team. Why would they want to keep three running backs?

It's strange considering how well Cam Newton did both passing and running. Maybe D-Williams injury prone season has them on the edge? They may line up Tolbert at FB on a number of packages.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sf49ersx11:
Originally posted by YungAce:

It's strange considering how well Cam Newton did both passing and running. Maybe D-Williams injury prone season has them on the edge? They may line up Tolbert at FB on a number of packages.

this. He is actually listed as a FB (and is the only FB listed on the roster) on the panthers site and the panthers have a another young RB Josh Vaughan that they can use as their #3 RB.
[ Edited by sfout on Mar 30, 2012 at 3:49 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Look for Anthony Dixon to be traded next.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:

We'd be lucky if we could get two postage stamps for him.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

maybe we'd get lucky and get a player for player like the Panthers did, or God willing a 7th rounder this year.
i was gonna post this. This bruce campbell is a project but may be a productive player in the future.
Share 49ersWebzone