LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Could be huge if serious.
No way in hell he comes to us.
Man this guy is worth a 2nd rounder. We got 2 of them now. Give one up. He's absolutely awesome.

Just keep him away from Aldon Smith's parties.....
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I know. But a dude can dream, can't he?
As long as he doesn't go to Seattle I'm fine with it.
With a $14 million cap figure for next season, don't count on it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Washington needs to go after him to give RGIII a weapon.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think you can play with that can you? That would be unreal pain. I don't see how you could have any speed or power with that. Something has to slow down New Orleans. They look unreal right now. Unfortunately this will make it very tough for them to beat Seattle. But it may slow down New Orleans. Both of which we need to happen.

Nope, he tried today and it didn't go well for him. Only had two TDs.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
He'd be a good fit for the Colts, and they are willing to shell out early draft picks to add pieces to their team.
He's probably go to a team with a lot of cap as he is going to make about 13-16 or so million each year through the rest of his contract. He would have to re-do his deal to play with us. I always thought he should have never re-upped with AZ a few years back and should have demanded a trade to us. Not like the Cardinals would have done it but should have asked for a trade a long time ago. He might have been a FA after 2010 should have let it run out and joined us then. And back to the trading Cardinals would never trade him to us even if he demanded it and he wouldn't sit out so wont happen. If they are smart they trade him to the AFC for 2-3 1sts. Lowest I'd take for him is 2 1sts and change. Some might say a 1st and change since he is 30 or so but I'd rather keep him than do that. He is not the problem. The OL and QB are.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]

Why is every great player available for trade in football or baseball are in the same division as my teams. SMH
Originally posted by gold49digger:

this

Brady to Fitz? that would be unstoppable
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I don't know if it's just me but I'm not impressed with fitz anymore, could just be the horrific qb situation but I think he should still be putting up numbers regardless of that. No way would I want to give up a first let alone 2 or 3 like suggested.
Originally posted by Tman:
I don't know if it's just me but I'm not impressed with fitz anymore, could just be the horrific qb situation but I think he should still be putting up numbers regardless of that. No way would I want to give up a first let alone 2 or 3 like suggested.

Yeah Fitz definitely has declined a little bit. Here are his stats http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/5528/larry-fitzgerald

I think a lot of it is lack of good QB play and a good OL. Helps to have a #2 opposite of him teams fear and they haven't had a good TE like VD to take pressure off him. Maybe 2 firsts or 3 firsts is too much. I'd still think at the least they would want is a 1st and 3rd or a 1st and 2nd.
Hope he goes to a good team
Share 49ersWebzone