There are 172 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

10 Ravens account for $69M in 2013 cap space. And that doesn't acct for Flacco, Reed, Ellerbe, Kruger, Dickson, Pitta:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137425/article/baltimore-ravens-eye-seismic-changes-to-counter-cap-squeeze

They are in trouble, especially if they Pay Flacco like he wants to be paid. They will get $5.65 million in cap room once Ray Lewis makes his retirement official, but still they need to have enough room to sign Reed, Kruger, Ellerbe, Dickson and Pitta, All of which are UFA and free to sign with anyone.

And take the cap hits closer, they have Bernard Pollard at $3.55M, Matt Birk at $3.45M, Corey Graham at $2.65M, and Sam Koch at $2.3M
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Not sure how I feel about the new one. It's more artistic and biologically correct, but it just feels a tad more feminine to me

old one was better

.... at counting to potato.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Based on strength of 2013 schedule: Chargers (2nd easiest), Raiders (3rd), Chiefs (5th), and Bills (7th) could be in for nice turnarounds

On the other hand, Panthers have the toughest schedule in 2013. Lions, Saints and Rams are 2-4. Not an easy road ahead…

The Broncos have the easiest schedule next year. Pretty telling that 4 of the top 5 teams with the easiest schedule play in the AFC West.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Not sure how I feel about the new one. It's more artistic and biologically correct, but it just feels a tad more feminine to me

not sure if its just me, but the bottom most spot on the new logo looks like a penis.
Originally posted by THEB:

not sure if its just me, but the bottom most spot on the new logo looks like a penis.

Rorschach test!
Thundercats!

[ Edited by SFTifoso on Feb 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM ]
Just received a BREAKING NEWS update on my phone that Michael Turner is not expected to resign with the Falcons.... Thanks Score Mobile

Figured I'd share that since it seemed so important.
[ Edited by YungAce on Feb 10, 2013 at 12:22 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

RT @NickBarnett: I was told I'll be released today by the Buffalo Bills. Thanks to the great Fans and friends I have met in Western NY
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
HAHA!

HAHA!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
What a difference!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000139148/article/minnesota-vikings-give-norseman-logo-facelift-for-2013
[ Edited by Jcool on Feb 14, 2013 at 12:29 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL

BREAKING: Green Bay Packers to release 8-Time Pro Bowl CB and Future Hall of Famer Charles Woodson (via @NFL)
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL

BREAKING: Green Bay Packers to release 8-Time Pro Bowl CB and Future Hall of Famer Charles Woodson (via @NFL)

Hmm... Is he too old?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL

Hmm... Is he too old?

37 years old and due $9 million, Packers have alot of needs.
Share 49ersWebzone