LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 135 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Well. If he gets it, he'll be earning it. With that sort of money McKinnie is gone (LT), likely Boldin. So there goes your possession WR and your back side protection. Dont understand why guys think its okay to get paid this type of money to destroy your team. Sure everyone wants to get paid, but at the price of possibly never winning a SB again? Hell, take $15 mil and do a few more endorsements...some company has got to want Flacco as a spokesman....Lunesta comes to mind

That's basically what Peyton Manning did for the colts. They wanted him to be the highest paid QB in the league but he kept telling colts ownership to give himself less money. But they wouldn't go lower than what the Pats gave to Tom Brady
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LOL flacco is gonna be the highest paid qb

The question is... Is it worth paying him 20 million a year to give Baltimore a shot in the playoffs each year? I don't see his regular season performance changing to much. I have to think with the defense changing so much after this year, that streak of winning at lest one playoff game wont last much longer.
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Side by side view of the new Jags logo and the old one.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I guess they decided to make the logo look more like a 1980's cartoon.

Thunder...thunder...THUNDERCATS, HOOOO!

Haha that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw it too!
Report: Jets to cut Bart Scott, Calvin Pace, Jason Smith
http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_22539451/ravens-quarterback-joe-flacco-was-ready-cheat-beat

f**k YOU JOE FLACCO PIECE OF s**t
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

interested..............
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Based on strength of 2013 schedule: Chargers (2nd easiest), Raiders (3rd), Chiefs (5th), and Bills (7th) could be in for nice turnarounds

On the other hand, Panthers have the toughest schedule in 2013. Lions, Saints and Rams are 2-4. Not an easy road ahead…
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

49ers are interested.............. in none of them

fixed

Cool new owner and logo.

Giants let Umenyioras contract expire.....either they are going to go all out for Cruz or they feel bad for the Jets?
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:

Cool new owner and logo.

And same old Jags!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

Not sure how I feel about the new one. It's more artistic and biologically correct, but it just feels a tad more feminine to me
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

10 Ravens account for $69M in 2013 cap space. And that doesn't acct for Flacco, Reed, Ellerbe, Kruger, Dickson, Pitta:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000137425/article/baltimore-ravens-eye-seismic-changes-to-counter-cap-squeeze
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Janitor:

Not sure how I feel about the new one. It's more artistic and biologically correct, but it just feels a tad more feminine to me

old one was better
Share 49ersWebzone