LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mikel Leshoure suspended 2 games for substance abuse policy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the Lions. I'm loving watching their ship sink!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Mikel Leshoure suspended 2 games for substance abuse policy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ the Lions. I'm loving watching their ship sink!

this

dang. That is crazy.
LT retiring...

Beast!!!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

dang. That is crazy.

2 games? I thought it was always 4 after a warning?

Maybe it was schwag weed
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

dang. That is crazy.

Maybe it was schwag weed

NAH BRAH...

He gunna beast doe when Best and Leshoure split time!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Maybe it was schwag weed

who cares at least hes out for our game
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
It's funny to watch them build up only to crash and burn
I hate the saints but Goodel needs to be kicked out of his position, the statement Vilma makes about how it is impossible to get a fair trial when your opponent is judge jury and executioner hits the nail on the head.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d829ed191/Vilma-speaks-on-bounty-appeal?module=HP11_content_stream
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter NFL took 12 reporters into league office to present over one hour as to why Saints were suspended. Evidence compelling - and on SportsCenter

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8072414/percy-harvin-minnesota-vikings-minicamp-says-unhappy

Percy Harvin might want out of Minnesota.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter NFL took 12 reporters into league office to present over one hour as to why Saints were suspended. Evidence compelling - and on SportsCenter

I figured. They should just release some of it to kill the rumors.
ESPN's John Clayton reported on SportsCenter Sunday that Tarvaris Jackson will receive the first quarterback rep when the Seahawks open training camp late next month.
Jackson is the incumbent, and Clayton says higher-priced Matt Flynn has some work to do to overtake him. "(Flynn) hasn't wowed anybody in all the offseason program. And because of that, when they start training camp, Tarvaris Jackson will be taking the first snap," Clayton said. "... It's still gonna be a three-way competition. Because of that, Flynn's going to have to pick things up and wow everybody or at least take control of it during camp. He's not done it yet."

rotoworld.com

The should have just stuck with Jackson.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
ESPN's John Clayton reported on SportsCenter Sunday that Tarvaris Jackson will receive the first quarterback rep when the Seahawks open training camp late next month.
Jackson is the incumbent, and Clayton says higher-priced Matt Flynn has some work to do to overtake him. "(Flynn) hasn't wowed anybody in all the offseason program. And because of that, when they start training camp, Tarvaris Jackson will be taking the first snap," Clayton said. "... It's still gonna be a three-way competition. Because of that, Flynn's going to have to pick things up and wow everybody or at least take control of it during camp. He's not done it yet."

rotoworld.com

The should have just stuck with Jackson.

I love seeing Seattle and Pete Carroll screw up, hope this is another one.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

I figured. They should just release some of it to kill the rumors.

I think the league is still protecting the snitch.
Share 49ersWebzone