There are 154 users in the forums

If Peyton ends up on the Cards or Hawks

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we just do what we do. if the thought of him going to one of those teams scares you so much maybe we should hand over our defending title right now? sheesh
If he ends up on the Cards or Hawks...he will need more spinal surgery after he gets the s**t kicked out of him by our front 7.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
If he ends up on the Cards or Hawks...he will need more spinal surgery after he gets the s**t kicked out of him by our front 7.
hahaha.. and so true. Zi trust our defense will not share the same shock and awe and fear of peyton as some on the zone do
Originally posted by Psinex:
Y'all want to have a good laugh? Check out Peyton Manning's Fan Club:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Holy s**t their mods suck. There are like 10 threads related to Manning already. That's funny.

What fans don't understand is that Manning only won 1 title with the Colts in all the years he was there.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngb:
Holy s**t their mods suck. There are like 10 threads related to Manning already. That's funny.

What fans don't understand is that Manning only won 1 title with the Colts in all the years he was there.
it makes us love and appreciate our mods
The Cardinals have been signing old guys on their last legs forever..........still haven't won a Superbowl. Count me as not too concerned, plus Manning struggles with 3-4 defenses and two games against the 49ers defense would make life downright miserable for him.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Youngb:

it makes us love and appreciate our mods

Sarcasm detector on overload, Captain.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Marshall Faulk said that Peyton would not sign with a NFC team, because he would not compete against his brother unless in was in the Super Bowl.

He said this on NFL network, and said it more than once.

Faulk knows Peyton and the whole family, so he might know what he is talking about.
Originally posted by buck:
Marshall Faulk said that Peyton would not sign with a NFC team, because he would not compete against his brother unless in was in the Super Bowl.

He said this on NFL network, and said it more than once.

Faulk knows Peyton and the whole family, so he might know what he is talking about.

I'm sure if the money and situation was right, he'd sign with an NFC team. What's the big deal if he has to play his brother more often?
then he will be destroyed by us

lol this thread...

He'd backup Joe Johnson
I almost want him to sign with Seattle or Arizona so we can punish that a** twice a year. Don't get me wrong, I think that he can still play, but I have serious doubts that he'll be able to stay healthy. Fused bones in your neck isn't something to play. Especially against the BEST front seven in the NFL. Come here at your own risk, Peyton.
He's going to suffer. Facing this D with the Hawks and Cards OLs, Manning will be mangled...above board of course. Lot's of Brooks and Smith in his face twice a season.

Bring it!!!
Statistically, aren't the niners the team peyton does the worst against???

"PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS????!!!!!"
Share 49ersWebzone