There are 234 users in the forums

Marshawn Lynch extended 4yrs 31M

Shop 49ers game tickets
CRAP
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Going to get punished for 4 more years
Won't see the playoffs for 4 more years

facts
how fast people forget that he gained 107 yards at 5.1 yards a carry, with a TD on our defense, despite the fact that we knew he was all they had.

f**k Lynch, and f**k seattle, But dude is gonna ball next season for them regardless of making the playoffs or not. He is also only 25 i beleive.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lynch sucks? Had a fluke year? Over-rated?

I used to say Lynch was lame but I need to take that back. I think he's a good back.
He will fail a drug test sooner or later. Saw him at Oakland airport and he reeked of weed
i have to admit i hate this but love it.... i love to watch him run, wish he was a 9er. it sucks though cause we are going to get him twice a year for the next 4 years
Just put 8 in the box cuz they'll have Whitehurst or Tavaris Jackson throwing the ball.
Wow that's scary.
I was talking draft with a co worker today and somehow we were talking about Lynch and his crazy playoff run with the most wicked stiff arm I have ever seen....

Tracy Porter got b***h slapped lulz

Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by AUniner:
http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/03/04/no-tag-for-lynch-who-signs-four-year-31m-deal-with-seahawks/?module=HP11_breaking_news

Watch him slack off now

That's a lot of moolah for the ugliest player in the NFL.

yummy
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I was talking draft with a co worker today and somehow we were talking about Lynch and his crazy playoff run with the most wicked stiff arm I have ever seen....

Saints are so f**king SOFT lol
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
how fast people forget that he gained 107 yards at 5.1 yards a carry, with a TD on our defense, despite the fact that we knew he was all they had.

f**k Lynch, and f**k seattle, But dude is gonna ball next season for them regardless of making the playoffs or not. He is also only 25 i beleive.

that was the game willis was right?
lynch is a top 5 RB in the NFL. this dude makes SERIOUS yards after contact. hes almost impossible to solo tackle. anyone that invents the term BEASTMODE has to be pretty legit.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

that was the game willis was out right?
fix
Share 49ersWebzone