LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Perrish Cox is acquitted of rape charges

Shop 49ers game tickets
I liked him coming out of OK State. He's been less than stellar on the field tho.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
I liked him coming out of OK State. He's been less than stellar on the field tho.

In his defense it was his rookie year, and so far only year on the field, if someone gives him a chance he could be a steal, but it could a PR deathtrap signing this guy. Imagine the Mike Vick scene in Philly but with women's rights activists.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

In his defense it was his rookie year, and so far only year on the field, if someone gives him a chance he could be a steal, but it could a PR deathtrap signing this guy. Imagine the Mike Vick scene in Philly but with women's rights activists.
nowhere close. i bet if you ask 10 women who this guy is all 10 of them will have a blank look on their faces.
hell ask 10 non football fans who this guy is and they all will look like . with Vick he was on game covers. billboards ect..
I'm not a big fan of Cox, unless it's my own.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99problems:
nowhere close. i bet if you ask 10 women who this guy is all 10 of them will have a blank look on their faces.
hell ask 10 non football fans who this guy is and they all will look like . with Vick he was on game covers. billboards ect..

No national attention but yea once a team signs him I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
The Cox will not Perrish after all
Interesting case. Funny thing is when you read the comments people are pissed. Why is it so hard to believe that he had sex with but didn't rape a woman? I'm not saying I know for a fact that's how it went down (obviously, I wasn't there), but why is that beyond the realm of possibility for many people? Geez, the public is so judgmental these days.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by baltien:
Interesting case. Funny thing is when you read the comments people are pissed. Why is it so hard to believe that he had sex with but didn't rape a woman? I'm not saying I know for a fact that's how it went down (obviously, I wasn't there), but why is that beyond the realm of possibility for many people? Geez, the public is so judgmental these days.

yea not uncommon for a girl to cry rape to get a civil lawsuit on the guy. I am just happy that its another example of our system working, whether he is guilty or not, the prosecution failed miserably and the Thomas' testimony helped free him.
Originally posted by bors:
didnt rape lol

LMFAO!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Did he bone her? Hell Yes!!!

Did he rape her? Apparently not

Yeah it isn't rape if she liked it

LMAO @ this thread
The only thing he's going to rape is opposing offenses
  • bors
  • Veteran
if the love glove dont fit you must acquit