LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 332 users in the forums

***Pro Bowl Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i was laughing at the pass rush and the olinemen just shuffling their feet as if they were getting ready for a heavy pass rush. qbs had all yr to throw

At 1st it was literally a walk through. It was like the DL and OL said hey you don't rush the passer and I'll just stand here and we will meet and chit chat. The AFC definitely turned on their pass rush later. It's too bad the whole game wasn't like the 4th quarter. You get the guys who haven't been there before and they play faster and also players start realizing the 25,000 extra is on the line. It's like that 1st group was all annual pro bowl guys and they just wanted to go through the motions. I guess there is an unwritten agreement. Would be cool to see all those guys go 110% though. They use to go like 75% most of the game, today it looked like 5% at times, a few times it was like 75%.
  • bors
  • Veteran
so why weren't the harboughs coaching the pro bowl this year?

usually its the loser of championship round right?

Justin Smith
Originally posted by five1oh:

Justin Smith

I lol'd when that happened
Wow, literally saw a running back jog a run play. Man shut this "game" down. They should just make it a high end skills competition or something.

What would you rather see these guys do?
just announce the pro bowlers and leave it at that.
Originally posted by bors:
so why weren't the harboughs coaching the pro bowl this year?

usually its the loser of championship round right?

They did it like that when the pro bowl was after the super bowl. Since it's in the week before now, it's the losing coaching staffs with the best record from the Divisional round that get it.That way the staffs have a full 2 weeks to get ready.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, literally saw a running back jog a run play. Man shut this "game" down. They should just make it a high end skills competition or something.

What would you rather see these guys do?

play football
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by lamontb:
just announce the pro bowlers and leave it at that.

Not gonna happen because even with all its crappiness it was still the highest rated tv program yesterday.
They should just bring back the Skills Competition and add more to it.

Forget the game.

Justin Smith

Jared Allen and Justin Smith
Originally posted by thechamber52:

Justin Smith

Jared Allen and Justin Smith

Sheer stupidity
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what a f**king joke this has become. Why even have it?? It's stupid.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
They should just bring back the Skills Competition and add more to it.

Forget the game.

Skills Competition: Yes

but the game is more for the players....... minus OL/DL/RB's
if they played the game on a different date of the week (friday?) would it cost the NFL less to air in that time slot? anyone know.
Share 49ersWebzone