LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

With the 49ers eliminated, are you still going to watch the Superbowl?

Shop 49ers game tickets

With the 49ers eliminated, are you still going to watch the Superbowl?

The matchup doesn't compel me. I'm sure it'll be a slugfest. NE doesn't have a legit running game, but the NYG can't stop the run that well. The NE has a passing game, but the NYG has a pass rush. NYG has a passing game, but I'm sure NE can't stop the pass that consistently.
Yeah, I'l watch. I'm a gambler and bet every week so I'll continue BUT not too much enthusiasm.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I can honestly say that the 2 best teams aren't playing in the super bowl this year.
no, I hate both teams
No idea who to root for in this game.

I live in NYC, but Giants seem like an enemy.

Patriots, don't want Brady getting #4.

The Giants "2008 magic" story makes me wanna throw up
nope.. no more football for me until aprils draft.. Just cant do it after being there last night going through that in the rain.. and i mean come on the superbowl.. and then madonna at halftime just screams dont watch me.
Absolutely not. I dislike both the teams with a passion One is coached by a spying Hobbit of a coach and the other is a cranky rosacea faced coot. I will line up a couple movies instead.
Think I may end up watching, but I will not enjoy it for sure.
nah, even though we didnt get in the Pats vs Gmen just isnt a game that I want to watch. I hope who ever wins its a terrible game and everyone b**ches about it so the nfl will get off brady and eli's nuts next year
I won't watch, can't stand either team.

But if I had to pull for one team or the other, it would be the Giants. Even if it would mean having to hear about Eli Manning the entire off season. The Patriots are half a football team IMO. It would be a slap in the face for such a one dimensional team, who beat one winning team the entire regular season, to win the SuperBowl. I don't, unlike the piece of s**t media, subscribe to that brand of football. That's why I can't stand all the Packer hype.......they have a passing game, and that's it. Much like the Pats. The Saints at least have a running game and a somewhat decent defense.

Unless the Ravens are in it, I usually root NFC anyway. I hate the Patriots almost as much as I hate the Raiders.

Originally posted by susweel:
I can honestly say that the 2 best teams aren't playing in the super bowl this year.

Other people agree with you.

link
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Too soon, bro.

Yes.
It's possible. I feel really sick right now, and watching either team win would hurt me. Honestly, I'll be rooting for the Patriots if I do watch because I just can't root for the Giants after that game. I hope Brady plays horribly in a win, though, then he can't get all the credit (although it's not like Eli did much to win the NFC title game, but he still got loads of credit which sickened me).
ill be blacked out at this girls party really not giving a F, repping my 49er jersey
I'll watch it, but only because I'm going to a super bowl party.
Share 49ersWebzone