• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Who????
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
gregg williams?
Originally posted by luv49rs:
gregg williams?

that punk of d-coordinator for n.o saints whom blitz the hell out of us in preseason but couldn't do s**t on the final winning drive on sat
looks like our O-line will get to practice up on its blitz pick up 2 times a year!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dr Heat..............
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8260f24f/article/williams-leaves-saints-to-become-rams-dc-reunite-with-fisher?module=HP11_breaking_news

He must want to get pay back from yesterday.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
gregg williams?

that punk of d-coordinator for n.o saints whom blitz the hell out of us in preseason but couldn't do s**t on the final winning drive on sat

he looks like a lesbian
Two things:

1. He is a decent D coordinator and I am not pleased with this, but you have to have personnel to pull off all the blitzing or you get burned.

2. You need some work on making threads. I suggest taking your time to type out the whole name, maybe a link, and maybe provide your thoughts. Too many guys rush to get this out so the thread is in your name.

Continue
Dr. Heat Miser

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Two things:

1. He is a decent D coordinator and I am not pleased with this, but you have to have personnel to pull off all the blitzing or you get burned.

2. You need some work on making threads. I suggest taking your time to type out the whole name, maybe a link, and maybe provide your thoughts. Too many guys rush to get this out so the thread is in your name.

Continue

He just inherited a talented LB squad (that is if Jake Long decides to stick around).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
He just inherited a talented LB squad (that is if Jake Long decides to stick around).

Chris Long, and he is a defensive end, not a linebacker.
Share 49ersWebzone