you know kelly hit that
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he was found guilty went to jail for 6 months

raped 2 17 year old girls (at age of 18)

had sex with 1 while unconcious forced other to give blow job

still though it sucks

prayers and thoughts go to packers OC

how do you force a blow job. Did he have a gun ?

she was drunk and passed out, so he probably just stuck his dick in her mouth.

I agree that having sex with passed out drunk girls is some sort of crime, but is it really rape?

That's probably your dumbest post of all time.

still though it sucks

I agree that having sex with passed out drunk girls is some sort of crime, but is it really rape?

What if the girl left a note before she passed out saying its ok

still though it sucks

+1
ITS SAD ANY TIME A PARENT LOOSES HIS CHILD, MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THEM!!!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wow, that's f**ked up.
was probably on drugs or we will hear in the next few days of a rape case being brought up against him
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Remember Mark Chumura, maybe it is something about Greenbay that makes Packers go after little girls. Hopefully he killed himself which is what Mark should have done too

Dude. He was 17. I really try not judge either way in cases like this. I'm certainly not going to look down on his tragic death because he might have taken advantage of a chick at a party.

With Chmura you're talking about a 30+ year old man at a high school party.
yah its tough to judge when you have 15 year old girls wanting to date 18-21 year olds... not to mention they end up at the same partys and get drunk as hell and then they are litterally taking there clothes off in a room asking for it..
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
AlbertBreer Albert Breer

Joe Philbin statement: "We love Michael so much and will miss him dearly. He loved his family, friends and life. ...

(Philbin cont): "... His memory will live on in the hearts and minds of all who knew him. We are appreciative of the prayers and the ..."

(Philbin cont): "... as we deal with our loss."
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Remember Mark Chumura, maybe it is something about Greenbay that makes Packers go after little girls. Hopefully he killed himself which is what Mark should have done too

Dude. He was 17. I really try not judge either way in cases like this. I'm certainly not going to look down on his tragic death because he might have taken advantage of a chick at a party.

yah its tough to judge when you have 15 year old girls wanting to date 18-21 year olds... not to mention they end up at the same partys and get drunk as hell and then they are litterally taking there clothes off in a room asking for it..

sounds more like he was drugging girls and having sex with them.

Im sure everyone would be ok with that if it was their sister or mom

The mob did it
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

We're definetily talking about the gray area here. It should be stated that girls often lie about this stuff. They flirt with him the whole party, get drunk and loose, and all of the sudden it's rape when they hook up.

Like I said I try not judge either way here. Perhaps he did take advantage of a drunk girl, we're talking about 2 girls and he was convicted for it. Teen party both sides are drinking. If he did something inappropiate he payed the price for it. Still I'm not going to downplay his tragic death over that though. Granted if he did that to my sister his fate of being found dead in a river would be the same.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM ]
of course its rape

imagine if someone had sex with your wife or daughter or some crap like that of therye asleep or something

that is definitally rape no other way of putting it

I have raped my my wife several times according to your definition
Originally posted by WINiner:
of course its rape

imagine if someone had sex with your wife or daughter or some crap like that of therye asleep or something

that is definitally rape no other way of putting it

I have raped my my wife several times according to your definition

marital rape is the most common form of rape
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

Not saying people are ok with it.. but when its the girls decisions well why is she acting that way?? Gotta raise your kids right and make sure your 15 year old daughter knows whats right and wrong and what could happen... sometimes as a parent things are outta your control and the kid is gonna be dumb either way which is why im saying theres just dumb girls out there.. i remember in highschool when i was a senior my junior girlfriends friend was dating a 20 year old and she was 16? and they were literally dating parents knew and all... its dumb, i grew up in the wrong generation lmao
Share 49ersWebzone