There are 221 users in the forums

Mike Pereira slams Jon Gruden

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8258353d/article/pereira-rips-blowhard-gruden-for-commentary-on-illegal-hits?module=HP11_headline_stack
I am with Gruden. Pereira is a technical guy, but he lacks spirit. Gruden is merely pointing out the wussification of the game. Who gives a f**k about the finer points that is Pereira's niche? I certainly don't.

50 years ago you could call this a mans game. Now.....meh...not so much.
I hate Mike Pereira he'll do anything to make the officials look good

I agreed both times with Jon Gruden when he said that they were legal hits.
good for him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sounds gay
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

I hate perieria, the guy acts like the refs could do no wrong. I remember him on NFL Net when he was the head of officiating, and he was so annoying. Refs did nothing wrong, yeah right.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

I hate perieria, the guy acts like the refs could do no wrong. I remember him on NFL Net when he was the head of officiating, and he was so annoying. Refs did nothing wrong, yeah right.

Ya, +1. Gruden is just saying what everyone else is saying. The rules are f**ked up and they are ruining the game.
Isnt Pereira a Bay Area guy as well? Anyways . . . .

funny story...panties in a bunch and all.
it's the PENETRATION, ..... Jaws.
So what I got from that article is that Perriera doesn't like Gruden - don't care, and most fans agree with Gruden's overall take on the current direction of the game. Even if his particular analysis isn't spot-on with each play he's entertaining to listen to. Perriera is not. We watch football to be entertained.
Pereira should go back to ref work cause he sucks on tv.
Good, cuz I hate Jon Gruden. Very overrated as a coach.
Share 49ersWebzone