LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

NFC East - Who Are You Pulling For?

Shop 49ers game tickets

NFC East - Who Are You Pulling For?

One of these teams will be in the playoffs after Sunday, and there's chance the Niners will get to face one of them in the playoffs. So, who are you pulling for? I'm hoping for a Cowboys win ( ), mostly I want to see a rematch in San Francisco although I know it's not likely. The pure nostalgia of it would make this game an epic one. Of course seeing them bounced out of the playoffs wouldn't disappoint me either, but for the first time since I can remember I'll be hoping for a Cowboy win on Sunday night.
Cowboys for TWO reasons: Because a win means we get a chance to whoop that ass in the playoffs AND at the 'Stick in 2012 (NFC East winner plays SF at home).
Giants
i do not wanna have the possibility of playing the giants again, but would love if the packers got stuck facing the giants in the divisional round. their passing game will be a pain in the ass for any team and especially a bad defense like the packers
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i do not wanna have the possibility of playing the giants again, but would love if the packers got stuck facing the giants in the divisional round. their passing game will be a pain in the ass for any team and especially a bad defense like the packers

My stance too. Even though I hate the Cowboys with the burning passion of a thousand suns, they are no threat in the playoffs. I don't want to have to face the Giants again, but if they can take out the packers, then it's all good.
I can see the logic of pulling for New York since they're more likely to give Green Bay a run for their money. But the way the Giants are playing lately they could get knocked off in the first round just as easily as anyone. I'm still hanging onto my Cowboy pipe dream, our last two losses sucked but Week 2 is the one that STILL has me burning and I'd love to see some redemption this year.
I hate the whole NFC East.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Giants because I hate the Cowboys.
Giants
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
where is the "rooting for an asteroid to hit the stadium shortly after kickoff" option?

NY
  • flow
  • Veteran
Dallas.

And don't worry, we'll take care of Green Bay ourselves.
Originally posted by boast:
where is the "rooting for an asteroid to hit the stadium shortly after kickoff" option?

This. As long as the cheerleaders arent hurt.
giants

giants and lions are both built to beat the packers

so that way i dont really have to worry about who wins the lions vs giants game
Originally posted by toeknee:
Giants

This, nothing besides niners wins makes me happier than cowboys losses
Share 49ersWebzone