There are 173 users in the forums

I'm sorry but does anybody cover the saints recievers?

Shop 49ers game tickets
We did pretty freakin good last year.
If Smiley doesn't hike the ball towards the Joe Perry sign for a safety , we win.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
If Smiley doesn't hike the ball towards the Joe Perry sign for a safety , we win.

That was baas
They do seem a little open. LOL. In that dome especially. I don't see them as open on the grass. They seem slower with that.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Drew Brees throws them open if they're not. Dude is a fkn surgeon.
i hope we steal colston or meachem from them. they still have to resign brees and on top of that colston and meachem
I noticed that too. Seems like they are never covered. I see that with the Packers also. Very little pressure on the QB also. Hard to believe the Saints lost to the rams.
GOT TO GET PRESSURE ON HIM OR HE'LL EAT YOU UP ALIVE
OUR O' LINE WILL NEAD HELP UNDER CONSTANT BLITZING, THEY ARE GOING TO COME AFTER US LIKE BALTIMORE DID
They aren't covered by anyone in their division that's for sure defense is non-existent in the NFC South.
HE gets too much time

I was there man. The reason why we lost that game was the rookie Philip Adams fumbling the ball taking a punt return on our 12 yard line. That, and Delanie Walker fumbling the ball deep in Saints territory.
Originally posted by Psinex:
I was there man. The reason why we lost that game was the rookie Philip Adams fumbling the ball taking a punt return on our 12 yard line. That, and Delanie Walker fumbling the ball deep in Saints territory.
i was there tooo

i remeber both

alex conpleted a pass to walker and he fumbled around the 5 and i remember that philip adams fumble too

so many unlucky breaks that game
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that MNF game gives me hope. But Brees is playing on a different level than he was then.
Originally posted by Psinex:

Man, I had tickets to that game. Had to cancel my trip at the last second. Woulda been fun.

Not worried about that anymore though, time to bust up the Saints for good.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Yeah, their names are Carlos Rogers and Tarell Brown

I think we actually match up pretty well with the Saints WR's:

Rogers vs. Colston

Culliver vs. Meachem

Brown vs. Moore

Gonna be a nail biter that's for sure.

forgetting there deep threat henderson, or jimmy graham, or darren sproles/pierre thomas out of the backfield.. we are gonna have our hands full but im PUMPED!
Share 49ersWebzone