LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

Angry Packers fan allegedly chokes daughter

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
A 36-year-old Grand Chute, Wis., woman was charged Monday in Outagamie County Circuit Court with felony child abuse and misdemeanor counts of bail jumping and disorderly conduct, and is being held in jail on a $2,500 cash bond.

Police were called to a Grand Chute hotel at about 8:15 p.m. Sunday, roughly five hours after the Packers' 19-14 loss to the Chiefs ended Green Bay's chance at a perfect season, according to the Post-Crescent.

According to the criminal complaint, the girl said that after the Packers lost her mother choked her with enough force that she could not breathe.

The woman's husband also told police she threw her dinner on the floor, broke a lamp and tried to punch him in the face because she was upset about the game, according to the report.

Wow...
[ Edited by VDSF on Dec 20, 2011 at 3:46 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
She should have choked Romeo Crennel.

Mom said lights out
lol I want to know how much money she lost.
Damn, now thats diehard
she bet the farm......literally.
Although I can understand her anger after a tough loss, she should've done something more productive...like have angry, rough sex with her husband in front of her daughter. This way, it'll only gross out her daughter and police don't get involved.

Besides, Packers better get used to disappointment. I see either Niners or Saints knocking them out of NFC championship game.
I shouldnt be laughing at this, but ......

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
they have nothing else to do in GB except football so this is what happens. stupid c**t
stupid daughter. why would you go close to her after she broke a lamp, punched her husband in the face and threw her dinner on the floor?
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:
stupid daughter. why would you go close to her after she broke a lamp, punched her husband in the face and threw her dinner on the floor?

Who does her husband support, anyway?
she should of just f**ked the s**t out of her husband rather then going all casey anthony on her kid.
she wears the pants in that family

Share 49ersWebzone