LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Steelers' Clark says 49ers staged power outages ...

Shop 49ers game tickets

Steelers' Clark says 49ers staged power outages ...

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Losers make excuses.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Losers make excuses.

Yes, considering the outage affected all concerned. Now just imagine if you will,
the Media attention and Conspiracy Theories we'd have to deal with, had this contest
hosted the, Giants, Jets, or Patriots ...

is this guy a f**king retard? yeah, i'm sure jed york went and planted a bomb to blow up the transformer. all according to plan my friends! now we'll surely get that new stadium that was already in the bag anyways!
[ Edited by frenchmov on Dec 20, 2011 at 1:29 PM ]
Aldon Smith.
Yeah, they were moving Jimmy Hoffa's body.
b***hes gonna b***h
Originally posted by okdkid:
Losers make excuses.

this.
Clark wasn't blaming their loss on the power outage, just suggesting it was staged to make a point about our need for a new stadium. Still kinda stupid, but they aren't making excuses like certain other teams ***cough***Giants***cough***
Originally posted by thedude:
Clark wasn't blaming their loss on the power outage, just suggesting it was staged to make a point about our need for a new stadium ...

Never stated this, and hope it wasn't taken that way. Just saw an article, and being The Messenger.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by thedude:
Clark wasn't blaming their loss on the power outage, just suggesting it was staged to make a point about our need for a new stadium ...

Never stated this, and hope it wasn't taken that way. Just saw an article, and being The Messenger.

You didn't say it, I'm just posting it because several in this thread seem to be assuming that instead of reading the article.

the power outtage is why Starks got whipped. ya.

Starks got beat so bad his grandma gave up a sack.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 20, 2011 at 10:20 PM ]
Originally posted by danimal:
worked out for me, I was running late....well running late in my plans to leave the office early

Ben R is a simpleton. Same s**t can happen with any stadium, its just chance

YA lol

same with my brother. Lucky bashted.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Idiot. Ben was butt hurt about this as well. He said something to the effect of "How does this happen at a national football stadium".

Why would we need to do this? We already have the Santa Clara stadium deal 99.9% done.

ben needs some perspective, it's a MLB stadium...... an OLD MLB stadium. that the MLB team doesn't use anymore.....
I hope they did stage it and this pushes a new stadium bc the Stick is a stick of craP
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
BEN, ... it's a MLB stadium...... an OLD MLB stadium ...

True that -- One that should have never been built at Candelstick Point ... a story I'm sure, most in theses forums have heard.
Share 49ersWebzone