There are 215 users in the forums

Bears' Sam Hurd arrested on federal drug charges

Shop 49ers game tickets
Success?

Become an NFL player so I can earn enough money to be the greatest drug lord ever.

Seriously though, NFL money is the only reason why he became hat big of a drug lord. Scares me to think who his drug lord colleagues must be. They gotta be making real money in some career to be able to buy them drugs also.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Success?

Become an NFL player so I can earn enough money to be the greatest drug lord ever.

Seriously though, NFL money is the only reason why he became hat big of a drug lord. Scares me to think who his drug lord colleagues must be. They gotta be making real money in some career to be able to buy them drugs also.

Seriously. Or they probably have all of their time invested in drugs
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Success?

Seriously. Or they probably have all of their time invested in drugs

If there is a niner on that list i'd put my money on Vernon Davis.
Originally posted by YungAce:
i know for a fact kevin kolb's druggy lookin' self is on that list

...and Curtis Painter's cracked-out face.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

And Chilo.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

And Chilo.

no niners will be on that list and if there is it's alex smith, ya always need a finance guy.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Dec 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM ]
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Homeland security????

Um why is homeland security doing drug busts?

My guess is because Mexican Cartels are involved.

If Hurd was doing business on that scale in Texas there's no way he wasn't dealing with Cartels.

You don't buy chronic from Humboldt for $450 a pound. That's gotta be coming from Mexico.

Pretty crazy story....
I think I'm Big Meech Larry Hoover, whipping work, halleluiah, one nation under god real n***as getting money from the f**king start.
Success?

Making big money is not that hard to Do in the drug game. It just takes time not getting robbed, killed, or in jail and eventually you will have serious cash flow.

Bears are cutting Sam Hurd today, Jerry Angelo just said. -- AdamSchefter (@AdamSchefter)
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bears are cutting Sam Hurd today, Jerry Angelo just said. -- AdamSchefter (@AdamSchefter)

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Lol, wtf
at first i thought what a waste. but now seeing these numbers, power to him.
Share 49ersWebzone