Fun fact. Aaron Rodgers boned Erin Andrews

Isn't she married?
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Fun fact. Aaron Rodgers boned Erin Andrews

Isn't she married?

Yeah, to Aaron Rodgers' dick
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Rodgers is having an all-time great season and a certain amount of slurping and appreciation of what we're seeing is totally acceptable.

i just get sick of the hyperbole about how we've never seen anything like it, when Brady had pretty similar numbers in the first half of 2007.

The real discussion shouldn't be about how Rodgers is having the greatest season ever, but about how the NFL is set up now to allow QB's to put up such ridiculous numbers that soon they'll come to seem not impressive but meaningless.

No doubt. This reminds me of late 90's/early 00's baseball where everyone and their mother was hitting 50+ homers. I think the issue's two-fold though, with one part being a function of officiating, and the other being a function of the game evolving.

IMO, the sports where offensive players have the freedom to move about the length/width of a field all revolve around spacing. (basketball, football, soccer, hockey, etc) Spread people out, isolate a defender on an offensive player, and then a defensive player's reactive disadvantage (because they don't know where the offensive player is going) to produce offense. But until the last 10 years or so, there were still a ton of "3 yards and a cloud of dust" coaches that frowned upon spacing. I think QB numbers were always destined to go up, it was just a matter of the schemes starting to take advantage of the field of play. Part of why Walsh was so successful was because he did that before just about anyone else did.

The other factor are the lame ass penalties that they call against CBs. I hate the PI rules.
Share 49ersWebzone